I've setup my GSA to try churn and burn web 2.0 but I feel like I can't test it fully with my current LPM.
Here's my setup:
VPS from Hyonix.com ($12/month) - 2 vCore, 4GB Ram, 50GB SSD
13 Private Proxies (Not SemiPrivate)
Link list from Ser Power List
3 Catchall Emails from SEOSpartans
And I am getting 20-30 LPM with this setup.
It's almost been a month when I started running my campaigns. At first everything was great my first few days GSA gave me 150 LPM and it gradually decreases over time until now it is stuck with 20 - 30 LPM.
I need heavy amount of links for this churn and burn and my current LPM beats the purpose of my test.
I've done almost all of the things that could possibly lift up my LPM but none seems to be working so I need advice what to do next or what to tweak.
- I have 20 proxies when I start, but those proxies are not passing Google Test in GSA so I replace them with this new 13 Private Proxies even though I feel like google pass proxies don't matter since I am not scraping anything from google cause I am only using verified link list from Ser Power List.
- When I was having great LPM, I was only using emails that you can create in GSA. Now I changed to catchall emails just to check if it's the problem.
- I am adding new web 2.0 almost daily.
- It could be that I need to use Rotating Proxies instead of private? I was thinking that it could be that my 13 proxies is already blocked/banned to most of the sites in my verified list since I am repeatedly posting to that list using the same proxy.
- Could be my VPS? (Really don't know reasoning behind this)
- Or it could be my list?
By the way here's how I do link building in GSA:
- Tier 1 Contextual Only links directly to my web 2.0
- Tier 2 blast all the links in Tier 1 with all the type of links I can get with GSA.
I hope someone can give me advice here I really don't know what to do next.