It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I know another member tried what I did last night and noticed a big increase in LpM
Im still waiting to find out if it was a short burst or if it continued to be a steady increase
I got hit again.
It looks like its a cache related problem
Clear the target url cache and all works well for a day
270LpM all day
The next day, if you dont clear it. The problem returns
140LpM and lock ups
Even with clearing the target URLs cache I had a lock up again at 5am
When its submitting it flies
Similar point each time
Loading x sites from site list
And then it just goes siesta time
Restart it again and it works hapily for the rest of the day
I dont run simultaneous versions
On any screen shots you see, is pinned links to older versions on the task bar and only one version being run
Nothing sinister, just pinned short cuts, because Im lazy with opening this and that to start a file
Right click and pin. Easy as that to do
@squirrelhunter - That's funny. I do the exact same things as you. Every day around noon I change all the projects with Active(P) to Inactive, and SER build links at a much higher LPM.
I don't think this is a coincidence.
Either finding nothing, or your proxies are banned from that engine