Skip to content

SEREngines not showing in GSA SER v14.88 - Fixed in 14.89

JamesJames SEREngines.com
edited November 2020 in SEREngines
It appears GSA SER v14.88 is having issues showing the SEREngines engines. I have notified @Sven about this and no doubt it will be fixed up quickly. 
Thanked by 1elicchoi

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes give me a minute to figure out what it might be.
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    Thanks, @Sven. Looks like the newly released v14.89 fixed it.
  • YamiraanYamiraan Manchester
    i still cant see

• after updation to 14.89 
    it is only showing gsa catcha breaker in captcha setting 
    manual captcha and others captcha are not showing when i click on add it only showing gsa captcha beaker
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @jattdagar you must have installed it somewhere else or moved the executable to a different place than just creating a link.
    still not fixed :sarcastic:
    i have 2 licence and installed on 2 different servers, both severs don't show serengine
  • seems to work for me now, thanks @Sven
    edited November 2020
    @Sven said its fixed thats y i attached ss with my reply
    @Yamiraan Please PM me your API key and I will check things on my end.
    @James sorry i misunderstand, i need to put api key to show in menu, thanks  
    @Yamiraan Please contact us via our website and give me your account details so I can look into your account and see.

Alternatively, I can remote login and take a look for you.
  • CynthiaSCynthiaS Planet Earth
    I was waiting for the rollout for months and finally it's here. Testing out the service :) 
  • @CynthiaSgive your feedback thank you 
    @CynthiaS Great. Thanks for testing. Let me know if you need some help.

• hello,
    a lot of suspended accounts?
    the unblog.fr are in no index!
    The different accounts are not indexed ?
    I have created more than 100 wordpress accounts and none of them are indexed. I find it strange.
    After I created accounts of all the serengines but after 3 weeks no page indexed ?
    Here is my return ...
    I will give you more information because at the moment I have created a third party to try to index this account but so far so 1 week no result.
    If someone knows a fast way or what kind of links sent to the tier 1 for a fast indexing I am interested.
    Thank you and good luck.

@draculax How are you doing your articles? Google chooses whether to index or not, it will matter on your content. As for unblog setting your account as no index, looks like they detected your account to be spam? Did you try and delay posting to that account for a few days?

There are indexing services available, or you could try doing backlinks to your new blogs?
  • hello
    on unblog the blog are direct in noindex .
    I made the test.
    Thanked by 1AliTab
  • Index is depend on the content quality. if you need  fast index its good to built T2 backlinks for the links or use indexing service.. 
  • I don't see the report you can create as many links as you want to a noindex page it won't change anything ????
  • the serengines promise is not there and the support does not follow it is a pity.
    I would like it to work well even if I invest my time and several tests it remains light.
    edited December 2020
    @draculax I am not sure why SEREngines should be responsible for the quality of your content or proxies? SEREngines creates blogs and posts articles, the rest is up to you.

I have spent many many hours with you with support over email, support over this forum and remote logging into your server and monitoring things for hours. In conclusion, you are very inexperienced with both SEO and GSA SER. 

I also don't have any pending support requests or questions from you.

If unblog is making your blog "noindex", that can mean it has flagged your proxy or you have posted too quickly or maybe all new blogs are "noindex" and when quality content is posted over a period of time it will change to indexable. This is a nature of Web2.0 and why they are favourable with search engines. 
  • hello thank you for your answer .
    I agree with you it's been a month that I've been testing your solution but it is not very conclusive.
    To help people it would be wise to do some basic tutorials to see the software working properly.
    Which proxy to use which mail what are the basic settings in order to get results.
    I made blogs with only one publication only one blog per day and for the moment the results are too random.
    I just want to help you to have a reliable addon.
    Thank you I will resume testing at the beginning of the year thank you for answering. .

• draculax said:
    hello thank you for your answer .
    I agree with you it's been a month that I've been testing your solution but it is not very conclusive.
    To help people it would be wise to do some basic tutorials to see the software working properly.
    Which proxy to use which mail what are the basic settings in order to get results.
    I made blogs with only one publication only one blog per day and for the moment the results are too random.
    Thank you I will resume testing at the beginning of the year thank you for answering. .

SEO and related techniques, tools and addons are not just money and time. It is all about exploring the capabilities and making our own ways to spreading the wings. Of course there are going to be failed attempts. But we need to know that tools are not responsible for such situations. We need to create the way for the success while getting the support from these amazing tools and addons. From the developers end, it would quite tricky to custom make tutorials and other materials because we all use these tools for different purposes.

It is essential to make mistakes throughout the journey and that's exactly how we all have learnt and come this far. Good luck!!!!!
  • draculax said:
    hello thank you for your answer .

SEO and related techniques, tools and addons are not just money and time. It is all about exploring the capabilities and making our own ways to spreading the wings. Of course there are going to be failed attempts. But we need to know that tools are not responsible for such situations. We need to create the way for the success while getting the support from these amazing tools and addons. From the developers end, it would quite tricky to custom make tutorials and other materials because we all use these tools for different purposes.

It is essential to make mistakes throughout the journey and that's exactly how we all have learnt and come this far. Good luck!!!!!

I respect like multiple paras in this. Agreed man!  I own a ubot company where i offer custom bots i know the pain. Plus i have been using GSA search engine ranker and all the whistles and bells more than 5 years and yep now it started to pay while its getting harder day by day!