Skip to content

Seeking master in GSA SER for private yard

hello,
I'm looking for a master or expert in gsa ser to teach me how to rank sites.
Give me the best practices.
Make a point on the optimization of gsa ser.
Give me an update on monetization.
Of course techniques in adequacy with our year 2020/2021.
in MP for the experts and masters who have things to offer me.
and for the others who have leads or people to recommend do not hesitate to post.
Yours sincerely

Comments

• This is where I started off my SER journey. Hope it might be useful for you.

https://docu.gsa-online.de/search_engine_ranker
    Thanked by 1OrlandoWise
  • hello,
    Thank you for your feedback, I've just looked at this and it looks very complicated in terms of advanced settings or scripting or even commands for me it's Chinese.
    But I'm going to sit on it to learn.
    thank you 
    Moscow
  • The problem is that ser usage and settings depends on your niche/language and competition. The reason many people ask does ser still work is because some time ago it was enough to fire up a program like ser and rank your sites. Nowadays you need to know your niche and use the tools at your disposal to rank your sites.

Someone may know ser inside and out but if your niche is not researched properly and the wrong technique is used then you won't rank.
  • hello thank you for your comment.
    Precisely already know how to set up a technique it is already the basis after analyzing its network we can do it.
    The most important thing is to know what to do and how to do it with GSA.
    If you know a master a GSA expert does not hesitate to recommend me via the MP.
  • YamiraanYamiraan Manchester
    i really like this thread, hope we will find someone to guide properly, this forum is really very helpful, but sometime you need more details to understand what's going on, as I'm not a technical person to understand rapidly about software but im trying my best, but one thing i noted that only few peoples have complete hold on software and that gurus don't have enough time for others ( not complaining ), so every one who want to use this good software have to complete a bit long journey to achieve gol, 
    Good Luck
  • Thank you for your comment. Let's try to tame the software.
    We always hope to find a master expert in gsa ser .
    Let the thread continue 
    thank you 
  • It's a lot of time to teach someone all that things.

Given that you have already done keyword research and know what you want to rank for you need to to competitor analyzes.
    1. Go to ahrefs and find out what your top10 competitors are doing with their links.
    2. Figure out how you can copy and beat them.

Let's say you can do it with SER.

1. You need SER, captcha breaker, emails, articles /article creator, link list, proxies, vps, indexing service.
    2. Find the best one of them all and try to make the whole thing work.
    3. Only now comes knowing how to use ser:
        Think about test projects
         Execute test projects.
         Check the results.
         Apply the knowledge on main sites.

As you can see these things could easily take months not to mention that google is not really responsive nowadays with ranking updates.

• hello thank you Gypsy.
    This is exactly what I do and where I want to go.
    Thank you for your advice I have all the elements mentioned except the indexer because at the moment not much solution works to index the links.
    So that's why I ask to have private lessons because the master or expert have already spent months and know the solution or the behavior of google.
    Do you think you have a solution?
    If not, thank you for your comments
  • I know what works in my niche and how to research other niches. But this doesn't mean I have the magic pill that will rank sites. Determination and persistence is key in SEO which sometimes means burning money for 6 months.

Thanked by 1Peterpotter
  • thank you for your feedback so you recommend that I continue my learning by making sites and analyze my actions no matter how long it takes.
    That way my experience will be greater and I will be able to prove it by myself and reach my goal.
    Thank you to you TheGypsy
    TheGypsy said:
    It's a lot of time to teach someone all that things.

Given that you have already done keyword research and know what you want to rank for you need to to competitor analyzes.
    1. Go to ahrefs and find out what your top10 competitors are doing with their links.
    2. Figure out how you can copy and beat them.

Let's say you can do it with SER.

1. You need SER, captcha breaker, emails, articles /article creator, link list, proxies, vps, indexing service.
    2. Find the best one of them all and try to make the whole thing work.
    3. Only now comes knowing how to use ser:
        Think about test projects
         Execute test projects.
         Check the results.
         Apply the knowledge on main sites.

As you can see these things could easily take months not to mention that google is not really responsive nowadays with ranking updates.

@TheGypsy thanks you so much for very details information,
    Confusion is to select right addon for Gsa Ser, as i already have Gsa Ser + CB subscription, 
    1: Which email provider is best? SeoSpartans or SerEmails or any other one?
    2: How many Articles do i need for one project? as i guess 2 articles but not sure.
    3: Links list, i will chose SerVerifiedList or SerPowerList, what you suggest?
    4: About proxies im more confused, Blazing have better price but not sure about quality, here i need more suggestion please.
    5: In last do i also need Gsa Indexer or better to have any other Indexing Service?

I know there few question took a long time for gurus to find out which one is best, and we will really apricating this help and very very thankful you guys,

Regards
  • 1. I use SerEmails and bulk email accounts
    2. About 100 spinned articles (so far away from only 2)
    3. I scrape my own list
    4. I use Webshare.io
    5. GSA Indexer is cheap so buy it, it's better than nothing
    2: please share details for spinned articles
    Thanks
  • Nothing special: I buy some originals texts and write a mix with scrapped content (with GSA GC) and then I spin it with tools (The Best Spinner 4 and Spinner Chief 6) from GSA CG itself through API and manualy for refinement if necessary.
  • I don't think you need an expert or so called guru :) . By reading here and forums like blackhat world you can find and learn strategies , resources and everything you need.

@TheGypsy already given nice answer for your question.
  • No don't even think to find an expert here. Trust me you wont be able to learn like that. It's trial and error game. I am into dropshipping and its my main income here.. but for some people it simply not work... What i wanted to tell you is learn yourself.

As your first campaigns try to work on some paras like blogspot or even youtube channel soup.io etc etc.  Facebook pages are also great... By running decent campaign with contextual link building you will be able to dominate the market... like i said everything depends. 

but trust me it's not hard so learn spend that money to buy other stuffs like vps ..verified lists ..proxies etc.

Peace bro ..

if fedup light up a joint :D
  • Thank you all for your advice that will help the community I think. 
  • 1. I used both without problems in the past and that is what I recommend to anyone starting out. I have my own catchalls nowadays which is easy to make but as everything takes time.

@DrGeek mind sharing where did you get your bulk emails? My last batch was more than disappointing, thanks!

2. I use at least 10 articles shared with 3 contextual projects made with SEO Content Machine. I used to use spinner chief (until 6) to spin but when last time I checked their index rate was lower than using SEO Content Machine alone so I ditched it.

3. I can't recommend anything right. I used loopline's auto approve list in the past but it's not updating anymore so take your pick and do let us know how it went!

4. If you only need them to post with SER then the only important thing is the proxies to be alive and not banned on sites. I used Blazing proxies in the past successfully but Webshare looks promising too! Thanks for the tip DrGeek!

5. Gsa Indexer is cheap you can buy it cheap and test the its indexing rate in your niche. Don't expect marvelous things but it's better than nothing.
    Thanks @DrGeek  @fivcat  @TheGypsy
    Quick question, 
    How many dedicated proxies do i need for 7 projects?
    Do i need separate proxies for Gsa Indexer also?

Thanks Again Guys
  • It depends what are you doing and how fast do you want to move. Some Web 2.0 sites will restrict you quite a bit like 3 accounts per day per proxy. It's better to have more proxies as your accounts are spread over more IPs so it's harder to spot you and delete or block your activities.
    For general SER posting rule of thumb is about 10 thread per proxy but you can easily push it over that. I had SER running with 2 proxies and 200 threads when some of the proxies died and I'm still alive :D
    I'm planning to add 15 dedicated proxies from blazing, comparing Webshare vs Blazing, webshare have a limit on bandwidth use ( i have no idea how much bandwidth use a proxy) and also bit higher price then blazing, if blazing have no any issue why not i use blazing, btw why you moved from blazing to webshare?

Bundle of Thanks

• I left blazing because I needed specific private proxies to scrape google and they didn't have them at the time. They were nice and provided a ton of proxies to pick the ones I could use but after testing and swapping a bunch of them I just gave up on them. No hard feelings their customer support is cool and their proxies are cheap. :D 
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    Glad that you enjoyed our service - We do strive to give the best to our customers. Should you want to give us another try, we're all here for you. Thanks.
    Hi Guys 
    what is best figure for pause the project, i entered 100 submission and pause for 1 day, gsa submit 100 submission with no time, im also using ser verified list, so after 100 submission project stop for one day and in last thee days i get only few links verified, 
    any idea?
    do i have to change submission with verified?
     for contextual links i only selected
    Type of Backlinks to create = Article, Article wiki, profile contextual

any guidance plz

Regards

• Speed of backlinks depends on the competition. Check the top10 result's bakclink portfolio then do the math. How many links a day you need to achieve the same results as they have? That's you link speed

What is your competition link protfolio? Do they have contexutals or profile links?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited December 2020
    There’s a lot of useful information on this forum, you just need to dig deep from older posts/threads. Some of the techniques are dated but the core principles are still the same. 

A good place to start would be unique content, already indexed targets (no point creating a link on a website that’s deindexed), anchor texts and ratios, link velocity and link retention (don’t just hammer away!). Most people still use Web 2.0s as tier 1 links but I would recommend obtaining proper tier 1 properties, either by official links, guest posts or even PBNs otherwise, you will need decent content to put up on those Web 2.0s in order for them to get indexed and most importantly, stay indexed also, if you do go the Web 2.0 route, try to use the same accounts and add posts to existing accounts, age them instead of creating an account and posting one article. 

I will be creating an updated SER walkthrough for my customers and sending out in the new year as soon as I have the time so this may be of help. 
  • hello 
    I have created several web 2.0 but none of them are indexed how to index them ?
    they are third 1 .
    What is it necessary to put as link of third parties 2 in order to index these links?
    Hi Guys
    quick question with big thanks.
    can i use this option with contextual linking
    Try to always place an URL with an anchor text in descriptions/comments

bit confused at this point
    anyway thanks again
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited December 2020
    "What is it necessary to put as link of third parties 2 in order to index these links?"
    You can index the new tiers you created by linking to them with other tiers, using a link indexing service, and by waiting.
    I think the waiting isn't always good enough, though.
    And, link indexer services vary in quality.
    You can check the success rate of indexing in SER, but I am guessing you figured that out already! ;)
    Also, as Tim said, you need QUALITY at this point. Your T1s should be really good. Not just readable. But GOOD. Maybe fewer T1s at higher quality will yield better results than many at poorer quality? Just because you created it doesn't mean Google will index it!!!!!!
    Also, as you're using "Web 2.0," that's inherently "social." So not just making an account and putting up a single post, liking other stuff, commenting, and being involved is best. That's why I think fewer accounts that you can manage either by hand or with SER are better than just making a ton of junk.

"I would recommend obtaining proper tier 1 properties, either by official links, guest posts or even PBNs otherwise" -Tim89

These all take more time investment. Some might even cost money. But as Tim said, these are gold.

• hello,
    since I set this up nothing is indexed after quality level all is relative. I have sites with a very poor content and all pages are indexed here in this case I do not understand why no link is indexed I have set a level in order to push the indexing I will wait 7 days and give you the results thank you .
    Deeeeeeee