Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

1212223242527»

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service,
    another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today
    to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy
  • what is your solving rate for kcaptcha, recaptcha , unknown captcha that captcha breaker can't recognize ?

Any trial left ?

how many captcha solving threads would be needed for 100 gsa threads ?
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

UPDATE

Enjoy

• FrankdenFrankden Philippines
    Please give me discount.. i would like to test your site
    Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
    edited April 2018
    UPDATE

Enjoy

• edited May 2018
    support seems dead as I emailed 2 days ago to ask a simple question but no reply yet...
  • Created a ticket to support but no answer yet. The server seems overloaded! Can you fix it ??
    It has been short & temp downtime, all is back to normal
  • Its 4 days down! I am still getting the message server overloaded at the projects in gsa ser. 

Also at the console i am getting 0 threads of 5. But i am pretty sure i am sending requests.

Can you check it ?
    I just checked and all works fine, checked your account as well

Have you tried restarting your SER? When you do a Test in SER what it shows?

Please open a support ticket to continue communication there if you still have the issue
  • please send discount code
  • Please send me the discount code. thank you.
    Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Please PM me with a coupon code.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I don't think this service works with GSA Contact submitter. 
    "2) Internal captcha check does not work." - Sven asked me to ask their support and they haven't responded.
  • jonaolvejonaolve Malaysia
    Please send me the discount code. thank you.

• DISCOUNT CODE PLS
  • discount code, please. willing to sign up asap thanks.
  • edited July 2020
    hey

I had an issue with ur service, I addressed ticket support since many days ago and no one cares ur support seems not to exist at all really it is a very bad service.
  • really ur support is a joke
    I just checked and your ticket has been answered on 17th, within 48 hours upon your ticket creation. Yes, it is not our fastest response, I am sorry about, but it is the vacation period and our staff is limited.

Please check your junk/spam folders of your email as the notification about our reply might went there

Sorry for inconvenience caused!
  • Hello mate, can you answer support ticket 950547 ?
    Sure, it is done
  • last post was almost 2 years ago...is this service still alive and working? are there any discount codes to try it?