Skip to content

How to setup GSA for each project has its own base?

BasilvgBasilvg Russia
edited August 2020 in Other / Mixed
I have a pack of projects in different niches but one language (en). The preferred TLD is a .com and this is easy setup. But!

I have a specially prepared bases for

project 1 = base1  (niche websites  list) 
project 2 = base2  (niche websites  list) 

Can I use (and how to set up) in one interface this idea?

4 project works in one time and get websites  list each project own website list? Likes this way:

project 1 from  folder C:/project1-base/identified
project 2 from  folder C:/project2-base/identified

Thank you !

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats not possible by site lists, but you can simply disable the site lists and feed each project with it's own by right click ->import target urls->...
  • BasilvgBasilvg Russia
    edited August 2020
    Sven said:
    Thats not possible by site lists, but you can simply disable the site lists and feed each project with it's own by right click ->import target urls->...
    Thank you Sven!

Is this steps rights:

1) Setup progect (standart way)
    2) Disable the site lists (options->advanced-> unchek the bottoms identified/verified/submited/failed)
    3) and as you wrote  in each project I want add custom site list: "right click ->import target urls->..."

and how I can setup in this way:  2 projects works with the custom website lists and the other 2 projects works with the standart base, in one time?

By the other words: how I can  disable the standart site lists from one or two projects only?

Regards
    2. No, you don't touch the global options and instead do it all per project. The boxes below the search engine selection is the one to disable where you can use different site list types.
  • Sven said:
    2. No, you don't touch the global options and instead do it all per project. The boxes below the search engine selection is the one to disable where you can use different site list types.
    ok Sven,

and sure, I  make this setup pic.1 (all SE off) in any project any time, when one ore any project works with  identified/verified/submited/failed,  (couse my site list has about 120 mln). 

and  for my goal - for custom (niches) list - is my  screen short pic.2  has a right setup?

(one project  works with custom list and no in use standart website lists (identified/verified/submited/failed ))

Thank you a lot

that looks correct yes.