Skip to content

How can I best set up a quick project in GSA?

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited July 2020 in Need Help
Hello, GSA peepz. Hope you are all having a great Summer! :pirate:
My question is: How can I quickly make a project?

In the past, it required writing descriptions (250,450) and all other fields. For some, also articles.
And then spinning them all.

I used the White Hat Box Spinner Chief spinning program, but it required a lot of checking by hand afterwards. This is all very time consuming.
How can I quickly set up a project?

I'd like to be able to set up Tier 2 or 3 that are not as important projects faster.
Thanks.

Comments

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    By duplicating projects?
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "By duplicating projects?"

Yes, but what if the descriptions are not fitting? I already usually duplicate, just to get settings the same, but then alter fields as needed.

I guess I just have to do the descriptions again. The real issue is after spinning, going thru it all and taking out the garbage the spinner program generates. It seems to waste time.
  • Seo Content Machine has export options to fill all the fields in SER. You enter the keyword, SCM gets the things and you import them into SER.

I'm not saying that you won't need manual checking but for lower tiers you may going to be able to live with the quality it puts out.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "Seo Content Machine has export options to fill all the fields in SER. "

Hmm...I was about to but GSA's Content Generator. This is a similar product, no?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the contebt you get for website description on seo content machine is the same as with our tool. its also just articke paragraphs.