Skip to content

♛LinksPlug♛-Build Your Unique Gsa Ser Verified List In No Time ♞Faster LpM & VpM ☁ Dropbox Sync

Comments

• LinksPlugLinksPlug - Build Your Unique Verified Lists In No Time
    Do you have a live syncing method or do you send links in daily/weekly/monthly basis?

Hey! We have setup a sync network with each dedicated servers that syncs with Dropbox. You will get new updates every 30 minutes.
  • hey

what are the requirements for GSA to configure in order to get good results with ur list
    proxies 10-20 private or shared / and for Vps 2GB or 4 GB for RAM?

are your identified lists cover all the niche the most known niche like SEO, technology, health.. etc

in case of any issues encountered with the Lists, do you assist your members to sort out the issue, any advice on how to setup the list with Gsa, any guide in the member area?
    hey

what are the requirements for GSA to configure in order to get good results with ur list
    proxies 10-20 private or shared / and for Vps 2GB or 4 GB for RAM?

are your identified lists cover all the niche the most known niche like SEO, technology, health.. etc

in case of any issues encountered with the Lists, do you assist your members to sort out the issue, any advice on how to setup the list with Gsa, any guide in the member area?
    Hello there! It will require the essentials such as a captcha breaker, quality proxies, emails and a well performing set up with GSA SER to approach better results with LinksPlug. (You can choose any vps and having a higher RAM will support the software run efficiently) Our identified links are been scraped all over the web and you will be able to find relevant links that are related to the mentioned niches. You can find the set up guide in the member's area and in case if you wish to contact me, you can drop me an email at support@linksplug.com.
  • hey

thanks for your reply, sure I do.
  • i think u r unreachable at  support@linksplug.com i sent an email since 3 or 4 days with no question, i prefer to post here if u will to answer
    i think u r unreachable at  support@linksplug.com i sent an email since 3 or 4 days with no question, i prefer to post here if u will to answer

I am currently tweaking the server and that must be the issue. For now, you can contact me here. You can to contact me via the email from tomorrow onwards.
    LinksPlug said:
    i think u r unreachable at  support@linksplug.com i sent an email since 3 or 4 days with no question, i prefer to post here if u will to answer

I am currently tweaking the server and that must be the issue. For now, you can contact me here. You can to contact me via the email from tomorrow onwards.

Update: I just received a confirmation from the tech support, and the email works fine now. Hope to see you there. Best!

• Hi .. I purchased monthly package month ago and today again it's renewed. Can we upgrade to year plan and deducted monthly amount ? Loved the service. Thanks.
    Love4MDMA said:
    Hi .. I purchased monthly package month ago and today again it's renewed. Can we upgrade to year plan and deducted monthly amount ? Loved the service. Thanks.
    Seems you have already done it with via email. Hope you liked the service. Thanks for trusting us. :)
  • austinchipaustinchip SLEAPFORD
    Dropped an email and waiting for a reply.
    Dropped an email and waiting for a reply.

Seems like you have solved the issue with our agents. Wishing you best of luck with your projects! :)
  • LinksPlug said:
    Do you have a live syncing method or do you send links in daily/weekly/monthly basis?

Hey! We have setup a sync network with each dedicated servers that syncs with Dropbox. You will get new updates every 30 minutes.
    Great! Buying lists soon...... Any coupons?
    LinksPlug said:

Great! Buying lists soon...... Any coupons?

Hello again! We do not offer any discounts at the moment because our packages are already at a very good price. See you in the member's panel!
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    hearing good things about your identified links. Im grabbing the monthly pack and will drop a review later.
    hearing good things about your identified links. Im grabbing the monthly pack and will drop a review later.

Seems you have already purchased. Welcome to LinksPlug! Let us know what you think about it later. Best of luck with the projects!
  • solarinvadersolarinvader Los Angeles
    Do you make custom identified lists?
    Do you make custom identified lists?

We don't scrape custom lists. You can get globally scraped identified lists for a very good price with LinksPlug.
  • Hello, i have order yesterday and dont get E-Mail with access from you. I have sent you yesterday all details to support at linksplug.com .  Please answer.

bigo said:
    Hello, i have order yesterday and dont get E-Mail with access from you. I have sent you yesterday all details to support at linksplug.com .  Please answer.

Hello Member! We just checked the mails and it seems all the email have been processed accordingly. Hope your campaigns will do the best!
  • edited July 2020
    Hello, I have ordered today and did not get any access details: E-Mail and password. I checked spam folder, nothing. I already sent you an email to your email support with still no answer.
    Hello, I have ordered today and did not get any access details: E-Mail and password. I checked spam folder, nothing. I already sent you an email to your email support with still no answer.
    Hello, if you are facing any issues during purchasing a subscription, let us know via email at support@linksplug.com. You issue will be processed accordingly and you will receive your details under 24 hours. (Just checked the issue status and it seems like it has been solved already. This issue may occur the JVZoo payments are unauthorized.) Hope your campaigns will do the best!
  • rodericoroderico Concepcion
    I just Bought a Month ;)

• rodericoroderico Concepcion
    no login and pass arrive to my mail :)
    roderico said:
    no login and pass arrive to my mail :)

It usually doesn't take long to receive login details. If you have any issues with the service, let us know via email at support@linksplug.com.

Seems you have gained access. Wishing you best of luck with the projects!
  • CynthiaSCynthiaS Planet Earth
    Hello! I emailed you by asking you some information. waiting for a response
    CynthiaS said:
    Hello! I emailed you by asking you some information. waiting for a response

It seems that we have replied to all the emails accordingly. Hope you received your response.
  • hi linksplug..... do you accept bitcoin?
    hi linksplug..... do you accept bitcoin?

Hello, we do not accept cryptocurrencies. You can purchase any of our packages via Paypal or any JVZoo accepted payment method.
  • I was about to ask for a coupon and just saw the price of the packages. Checking out the service today.
    I was about to ask for a coupon and just saw the price of the packages. Checking out the service today.

Hello, we got cost effective packages with flexible subscription plans. Drop us an email if you are having any questions.

Email - support@linksplug.com

This discussion has been closed.