Skip to content

GSA search engine don't perform well for my Android Application Website

engineerjohirengineerjohir Bangladesh
edited April 2020 in Need Help
Hi, I am very new in the SEO field and need support to extend my quality. I have an android Application website. I write some articles with up-to level on-page SEO, still this website isn't raked properly. Then I brought the GSA search engine Ranker and trying to use this software for the backlink. I easily get non-relevant backlinks, but I didn't get any relevant backlink from this software. I properly set up the project and provide some relevant "keyword" for creating backlink, it is created lots of backlinks (which isn't relevant) but when I tick "Always use the keyword to find the target sites" this software doesn't create any backlinks. If it is not created any relevant backlink, so it is just a waste of time and money for me.

My site niches: Android Application and Games.

Is there any way to get tons of relevant and high quality backlinks from this software?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    For certain engines (e.g. articles) you create your own page with your own content and there it simply makes no sense using your keyword to locate these sites.

Also what keywords do you use here? If it's phrases + footprints, it's indeed hard finding targets.

Thanked by 1engineerjohir
  • Is there any target site list to getting quality backlinks?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You mean a site list you can buy? Sorry, I don't understand your question otherwise.
  • Unfortunately SER or rather SEO isn't a set and forget thing anymore. If you want relevant backlinks then you have two choices:
    1. Buy them - Simply buying post, guest blogging, advertising, etc...
    2. Build them on your own. If your niche isn't that hard then you may just use SER for that but if there is competition then you need other tools to get your site ranked.

With your current level of knowledge in SEO if you start digging into it deeply you may see results in about 6 months time.
  • TheGypsy said:
    Unfortunately SER or rather SEO isn't a set and forget thing anymore. If you want relevant backlinks then you have two choices:
    1. Buy them - Simply buying post, guest blogging, advertising, etc...
    2. Build them on your own. If your niche isn't that hard then you may just use SER for that but if there is competition then you need other tools to get your site ranked.

With your current level of knowledge in SEO if you start digging into it deeply you may see results in about 6 months time.
    Hi, thanks for your brilliant reply, appreciated!

I am looking at one of the SER suggested tutorials (Link: https://www.inetsolutions.org/high-quality-link-building-with-gsa-ser-step-by-step-tutorial/). they are explaining "Scraping the target URLs" with proper verification. I just want to know is it work for me as my website is an Android application download site?

Just give me little details, please 

Thanks a lot for your support.
  • I don't know anything about your niche so I can't say if it will work or not. The theory is right.
    Optimally you are trying to get links from websites that are in your own niche from pages that are closely related to your selected keywords. This sends google the signal that your website is in the same league. Because you get a link from another similar websites google gives you a ranking boost.

Unfortunately though in real life especially when using tools like SER our pool of targets are quite limited. We can't generally expect to find thousands of websites that are in the same niche as ours and at the same time be able to post to them.

We make do what we have and try building authority by posting niche specific articles onto everywhere we can and linking back to our site.

This could work depending on your niche or completely burn your site too. I'd suggest you to get ahref subscription and dig yourself into competition research for a month.

1.Collect the keywords you want to rank for.
    2.Collect the competition that are currently ranking for your selected keywords.
    3.Check the backlink portfolio of your competition. This is important! You have to know exactly what kind of links they use for ranking. Web 2.0, SER, PBN, Paid posts, etc...
    4.Try to copy what your competition is doing.

• Thanks for your great reply. Yes, I have Ahrefs subscription, I don't think like you. Now I have some great ideas from your comments. thanks a lot for your great support. Keep writing like this to support us. :)
  • We are here to give each other great ideas ;D hope it helps!
  • engineerjohirengineerjohir Bangladesh
    What you are suggested in the comments, I already follow in the past 6 months and I get output also, but the problem is they are using PBN link strategy, which isn't possible by me right now. To maintain the rank of my site in the top 10 google search I need to create more and more quality backlinks at this time as I have awesome post better than that ranked website.

Is there any step by step video tutorial for creating the best quality tier 3 backlinks??? 
  • Not that I know of. Tier 3 is generally used to help higher tier in indexing.

How do you index your links?

As per the following inetsolutions.org post, I collect around 800 unique domain from different relevant website (I manually check the relevant status around 70), which PA 15+.

So I want to set up a tier link strategy for ranking my website (as you know that my competitor uses PBN) to beat my competitors.

Still, I am not clear how to properly set up a tier link strategy for increasing the ranking without google plenty and how to get lots of quality backlinks.

Looking forward to your support to create this.
  • If your competitors use PBN you have very slim chance to outrank them with SER alone. I would say nothing but I don't know your niche/competition/language...

All the same, you can try a 3 tiered structure with ser but do you have the necessary resources to build enough link to outrank a PBN?

How many verified links did you get from those 800 sites?

How will you index the links you have built?
    I am not 100% sure, but 90% sure to maintain the ranking in the Google 1st page. I am using scripbox and identify 47000 verified link. I do not understand your last question, may you please clear this question? and may you please give me a good resource for creating tier 3 backlinks?
  • If you want to rank in google, you need google to index your sites.
    When you build links you also want google to get those pages into its index. If the pages with the links can't get into google index then those won't help you rank in google.

You need to get your built links indexed by google. If a link is not indexed then it doesn't exist ranking wise. There are various methods to do this. The easiest is to pay for an indexing service provider to do it for you.

Loopline's list is one of the bests. It's a bit pricey but definitely works.
    That's a good resource, if its price is a little bit high, I don't have any issue because it will work perfectly for me.

I am asking you, Is there any step by step tutorial to create tier 2 or tier 3 backlinks (video tutorial will be best)? if I have scope to create these backlinks, then I will use the new tools, if I don't have scope to create good backlinks, how I will buy and use these such useful tools without any output.

So my dear friend, please give me some tutorial, which has details instruction.

Thanks.
  • Unfortunately you can't learn using SER just by watching a couple of online tutorials.

You have to learn SEO and while you learning it you discover what each settings really does.
    Get yourself a comfy chair and something that will keep you awake and read through this setting up projects along the way:
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/3204/my-compiled-list-of-tips-notes-threads-resources-for-using-ser/p1

Tiered link building is a numbers game. If you can afford then T2 and T3 should be the same quality. That will bring the most weight. But if you can't afford or simply not necessary you lover the quality. It all depends on your competition of your niche.