Skip to content

THE BEST INDEXER Beta test open FREE for all !!!

Comments

• przamunda said:
    Back again,

It worked really well for the urls I submitted. I got 100% indexing ratio for 44 urls.
    The articles were posted on a expired domain I bought (it still had pages indexed in Google). I created content with Content Generator using algoritm mix paragraph and after several days I have 100% of the urls indexed.

I need to do a bigger test with SER links for sure.
    can you say exactly how many days after you see indexing ?  
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Since I did not take care of your referencing it is quite difficult to say, sometimes it is instantaneous for your best backlinks sometimes it can take several days or never be indexed if the search engine finds the content without interest . I often take it as a reference but a profile without content, with just a link is not very likely to be indexed because it would be without interest.
  • it seems beta testing is over ? i can not find the link to upload 
    edited April 2020
    Yes, the beta testing phase is completed. We offer 1 week of testing for each request made on this thread. Members who have already participated or also a free week when they need it.
  • Kaine said:
    Yes, the beta testing phase is completed. We offer 1 week of testing for each request made on this thread. Members who have already participated or also a free week when they need it.
    please give me 1 week testing
    Kaine said:
    please give me 1 week testing
    Private link valid for one week sent by MP

edited April 2020
    Regarding the test periods and from now, new accounts are no longer eligible for this test offer.
  • can i get 1 week testing ?
    Yes of course, your access was sent by MP
  • Hi
    still need beta tester? can i get test account? 
    I'm sorry we blocked this test offer to the Gsa forum accounts previously created in order to avoid massive account creations.
    edited April 2020
    You should pay attention to the formatting of your texts. Encoding and syntax errors are factors that allow Google to dissociate content "by hand" from generated content. This will greatly affect indexing as well.
    I imagine that the site concerned may be subject to penalties, I advise to modify and resubmit it quickly to limit the damage. I just checked and no urls are indexed, it's a bad sign.
  • i save file from UTF-8 to ANSI format , but after open the file it still show utf-8. any help ? 
    edited April 2020
    I was talking about the content of the website. The list of urls went well.
    I use notepad c++, choose the desired format and then paste the text in it.
    They just asked me the question by email, the submission is done by plain text file, ANSI encoding, one url per line.
    No submission limit, number of urls.
    If your file is really too large, cut it into several smaller ones.
    URLs must be full, with http or https at start, not only the domain.
  • yes it working , just check some of GSA backlinks i built as Tier 2 only could check 300+ of 1000 because i got banned 3 proxies :v  it seem that has good indexing rate and that platform are article and wiki contextual. it has taken 1 week to show results.  i have attached some images to get idea , thats backlinks are not enough quality thats i did for my testing purpose.   :p

Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited April 2020
    Thank you for the return and the screens are important information. The better the quality of the submissions, the better you will be indexed, this is a factor to take into account to better develop your SEO.
    In this regard we have developed the site and you will now see the latest visits from GoogleBot, BingBot and YandexBot for your submissions (in the footer). Remember to clear the cache and reload the page each time you want to get the latest crawl updates.
    Regarding prices, it seems necessary to clarify the formulas. Each formula is identical, unlimited number of submissions and unlimited number of urls. Only the duration changes. For example for the "BASIC" plan, you get 24 hour private access. Once this time has passed the link will no longer available and you will have to choose another plan when you need it.

Simple, powerful and effective.
  • Here is onother update about this service , 
    That backlinks bulit 20days ago and submit to index on 16/04/2020 
    at that time only 3 index and just check today was really impressed 

today 

Thanked by 1Kaine
  • Want to test your services. give me 1 week free trial
    edited April 2020
    @iamsrilankan I think your indexing rate will go up again, everything that can be indexed will be in the days to come :)
    @Ninoholic, your private access for a week of testing has been sent by MP.
    We now have two SEO agencies as a client, quality services like ours are very popular with experts. We still say that we are certainly the best on the market, we sent a message to Matthew Woodward via the comments inviting him to come and test the service (We will quickly find out if Mr. Woodward is truly impartial).
    Come and reserve your place: https://thebestindexer.com/

• Hi I want to test the indexer Sir
    Hello, sorry this test offer is not available for new accounts.
  • OlegKOlegK Russia
    Please give me a trial for 1 week to test your service.
  • Do you provide a Lifetime license and any discount?

I just want to use it for RankerX premium lists and GSA Joomla K2. 
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited April 2020
    @Kaine why you sending this to me?

Hello, I'm contacting you to ask if you're looking for a better link indexer. We just have left the beta test phase (GSA forum) and the feedback is excellent. As you know the old references in the field are less effective since several Google updates. This is not our case. Our service is the best for Google but also index Bing and Yandex. Our formulas are all unlimited, submissions AND number of URLs, which makes them the best companion for SEO agencies. We therefore offer you 24 hours of testing when you wish to prove that we are the best: https://thebestindexer.com/ See you soon Kaine.

you do know I run an indexing service and have been running one for 8 years now?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    bahh spamming via private message? Thats a ban reason!
    Ooook I see that there has been movement around here, I go out to walk the baby with my wife as long as there is a little sun and I answer you  :)
    edited April 2020
    @OlegK PM you with private access for 1 week sended 

@herrybach Thank you for your interest, we do not plan to make a license for life, on the other hand as you were one of the first to come and test our indexing service, I offer you a free week as soon as you need it (sending me a private message at this time).

@Tim89 Hi Tim, as I told you by email, you have been contacted via your website contact form with the very good software of @Sven,  GSA Website Contact. Since I bought it yesterday and was trying it out, I didn't think of removing the urls from my "competitors". I have known you for a few years and of course I would not have come to inflict this on you for pleasure (it would be unhealthy you will agree ^^).

So I did not send a message via the forum which could earn me a ban, I admit I was a little annoyed at the time but this family trip relaxed me.

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @kaine that’s fine but please keep your advertising methods above board and we will not have any issues, I don’t want to receive any automated software contact messages through my site, ty :) 
This discussion has been closed.