Skip to content

THE BEST INDEXER Beta test open FREE for all !!!

Comments

• Kaine said:
    Thank you for the return @TheGypsy , for my part I use it for my own third parties but since I only seek quality, both on content and platforms, I do not spin content for example all is 100% unique, practically everything I check is indexed very quickly.
    I would even go so far as to say that if it is not indexed it is because there is a problem of content, quality or quantity insufficient to be entered in the index. Sometimes a language different from that used on a site can prevent indexing but the whiplash happens anyway  ;)

Yeah, the my results are dripping in slowly and I see the huge difference between the two types
    Thanked by 1Kaine
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    @TheGypsyYou should try what I sent you for T2 and T3 it works miracles :)
    edited March 2020
    I see that 2 members have sent unsupported formats such as xlsx and xml, please send them in .txt format. otherwise they cannot be processed. In general, the plaintext is supported.

We have now exceeded the 2 million urls processed, well done  :)
  • Hey @Kaine I shared your indexer in another seo group, I hope that will bring you more testers. :-)

Have you tested reindexing some old urls that were indexed but Google removed them from the index?
    Hey hi @przamundaI hope you are well
    It is very pleasant to publicize the service because it is efficient and that is good for everyone.
    Do you mean trying to reindex?
    No I did not do this kind of test, I imagine you talked about content indexed there at a time when the quality tests were not yet integrated live in the Google algorithm? (therefore indexed, then removed later).
    If we talk about this there is really little chance that it works, maybe by sending a lot of quality backlinks on it to raise doubts ... unless it should not be diluted somewhere.
  • @Kaine I'm very well, thank you. I hope you're well too. :-)

Yes, I meant that kind of content. I have content that has been indexed in Google for quite some time but it has finally been deindexed.
    I guess it's just a matter of testing what you said.

Thanks for the tips. I will try to post more links over this weekend and see how it goes.
    I see that some are trying to send .doc or .xml files, it will not work your links will only be processed in plaintext format, without encoding therefore, one url per line.
  • Ok, I added the explanation so they can do it right
    Thank you ;)
  • Kaine said:
    Thank you for making feedback, this will allow you to see how the indexing is going on different types of backlinks and live, only user feedback counts.
    The formulas are not yet fully defined, but we like two formulas, a formula where we can only submit once, and the other monthly, both being in unlimited numbers of urls (if you have to other suggestions). In all cases we will break the prices in order to be totally essential both on the indexing rate and the prices.
    Obviously the members who will have accompanied us during the beta and who will have shared a return will be rewarded whatever the results, positive or negative and you will know your reward at the end of the beta!
    No worrie.

When looking for an indexing service, I used bulkaddurl, it is the best option(But it's not working now). However, I'm using your service, what's hapenning?

- 76 links has been indexed from 98 Web 2.0 Blogs and Web 2.0 Profiles DA70+ from RankerX after 2 weeks
    - 8 links/2000 GSA links has been indexed after 3 days.

You rockkkkkkkkkkk!

Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited March 2020
    It's cool we are not far from 80% on web2.0 (T1 I imagine?) I do not know if the other indexers still manage to ensure such a rate.
    Technically if the content is also qualitative on the lower thirds, the indexing rate should be in the same ratio. Of course on the links posted without or with little text, or with an increasing rate of duplicated content will surely be much less indexed.
  • Hi @Kaine ,
    I launched an indexing this morning on 3 files and a little less than 600 links in T1, I'll tell you again.
    Any place to track the progress, to give my feedback ?

edited March 2020
    Hello @Fred_VP , yes of course you are welcome. You can give your feedback directly here
  • Thank you !
    In view of what is currently going on, we will continue the beta phase. Take this opportunity to index your backlinks and come and give us your results!
  • Kaine said:
    It's cool we are not far from 80% on web2.0 (T1 I imagine?) I do not know if the other indexers still manage to ensure such a rate.
    Technically if the content is also qualitative on the lower thirds, the indexing rate should be in the same ratio. Of course on the links posted without or with little text, or with an increasing rate of duplicated content will surely be much less indexed.
    Yes. I'm using unique content. My backlinks are Web 2.0 blog and Web 2.0 Profile. I'm using Scrapebox to check my backlinks for indexing
  • Thanks for this. Uploaded a few links
  • edited April 2020
    sent 500k to 600k urls
    You are welcome 
  • will check and update :D 
    edited April 2020

will check and update :D 
    With plaisure :)

I do not know who submitted millions of urls but it is very sincerely bad work, there must be 1/4 valid. Same for xml, no need to send millions of urls when you can send the index. It will be difficult to test the indexing rate with this kind of thing:

• I only uploaded 50-60 but it would seem most of them are indexed now according to
    ahrefs (free version) . I can pm you screenshot if you needed. Thanks again

Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited April 2020
    Thank's for feedback  :)
    Yes screenshot are welcome if i can use on thebestindexer after ? 
    How many days approx have you send URLS ? 
    Thanked by 1nutbag
  • just one day on April 3 Thanks again
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    The procedure to properly index your backlinks: https://thebestindexer.com/about
    We have not received all the reviews from the testers, please come and give results when you have time  ;)
  • Kaine said:
    We have not received all the reviews from the testers, please come and give results when you have time  ;)
    can you make the site , register and upload files also there dashboard which show how many url processed and backlinks file we can download again , 
    edited April 2020
    I see what you mean, this is useful on the old indexing services because you are restricted on the number of URLs that you can submit ... There is no limit on ours, you do not have not even to create an account, this is the Next Gen indexing service.
  • Back again,

It worked really well for the urls I submitted. I got 100% indexing ratio for 44 urls.
    The articles were posted on a expired domain I bought (it still had pages indexed in Google). I created content with Content Generator using algoritm mix paragraph and after several days I have 100% of the urls indexed.

I need to do a bigger test with SER links for sure.
    edited April 2020
    Thank for you're report results  :)
    For all those who do not have the chance to test the service during the beta test, and all those who have already made a feedback, we offer you a week of indexing.
    This can only be requested once, request it directly here on this thread when you have backlinks to index.
This discussion has been closed.