Skip to content

THE BEST INDEXER Beta test open FREE for all !!!

KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
edited April 2020 in Other / Off Topic
*MOD EDIT* - Sales thread is now available from the OP: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/27595/nextgen-thebestindexer-com/p1

Hello everyone, we need testers for our new backlinks indexing site: thebestindexer.com
This is being finalized but I will need feedbacks/reviews on the indexing rates obtained as well as suggestions, bug reports or others.
The good news is that during this Alpha period everything will be free, submissions are not limited in volume (unlimited) and no registration is required.
Please submit urls in .txt format (one url per line).
Do not hesitate to make your feedback here so that I can quickly correct any problems, I plan to stay in beta phase for 1 month while testing the load on the entire platform.

Good indexing to all!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    What about an API access? Is it based on some present API (with domain exchanged)?
    Also do you offer an affiliate program?
    Thanked by 1Kaine
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited March 2020
    This is something completely new, that's why we need Feedback in order to see if the engine is holding the load since it will be a formula based on unlimited submissions. For example send 1 million urls at once with prices really defying any competition (for example 10 usd). Then come the monthly plans, always unlimited ect .... But of course we will then see how to integrate TheBestIndexer in GSA Softwares so that everyone can benefit.
    edited March 2020
    Regeneration of the SSL certificate in progress ...
    EDIT: Done.
  • I've just tired to upload a couple of URLs and it says ONLY TXT FILE ALLOWED. I tried with a txt file but it doesn't recognizes it.
    edited March 2020
    Hi @TheGypsy, is it a .txt file? one url per line?
    If you still have a problem check the encoding (AINSI is perfect).
    Leet me know if it's ok
  • It was the encoding. I've changed it to ANSI and now it says "We start Processing"
    edited March 2020
    This means that the process has started, thanks for the feedback
    Normally encoding problem is fixed.
    edited March 2020
    Fixed one syntaxe error (2 files sending to processing). Do not forget to comment on the evolution of indexing (specifying the type of links submitted).
    129377 backlinks in processing
  • Hey i used your indexer for some seo autopilot tier 1 links, and some got really indexed thats nice :)
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited March 2020
    For a quality T1 the indexing rate should be quite high and increase gradually (Especially for Google but also Bing).
    Yes all links without exceptions are being processed, the best will be quickly added to the index and so on until all that can be indexed is done by search engines.
    For example a simple link without text will never be indexed but can to some extent be counted anyway.
    Thank you for the feedback :)
  • But the problem is that scrapebox can’t really check index status for all links. I am using 25 private Proxies but I get for most links “error”, don’t know why, any other tools which can check index without issues ?
    edited March 2020
    This is a server error. The server can be overloaded, unreachable, the ip can be banned for exemple. Obviously for search engines it is not a good thing besides that if they could not reach the contents, no indexing possible.
    edited March 2020
    I come to make a small report after having checked a sample of some submitted urls which are not indexed.
    I find a lot of 404 pages or deleted accounts. But the most worrying for some others is the duplicated content. I did a test and there are really a lot, which is very bad for your third parties. Try not to index this kind of thing otherwise it will be bad for your rankings.
    If you have any doubts or questions do not hesitate to share, we are here on a community forum and it is a pleasure to all move together towards success.
    230031 backlinks in processing
    344 667 backlinks in processing, can be good to have feedback :)
  • Sorry but it's a bit rough out there now. Kids and wifes put enormous pressure on home offices nowadays. I'll do some feedback this week
    Thanked by 1Kaine
  • That's nice. I used your indexer for RankerX links and got 20+ really indexed links after 2 days. it's good news
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited March 2020
    There are no worries @TheGypsy , it's normal with what is happening now.

Thank you @herrybach About how many links have you submitted?
    On my side we also have good results. Each time I submit a third party (thousands of urls at a time) the site on which I work on SEO makes big rises in the serp.
    Even when we put it into service the price will be really out of the norm, accessible to everyone and that, I guarantee it!
  • I'm going to send you some links so soon I'll tell you how it went with the service
    Thanked by 1Kaine
  • Kaine : I'm submit 98 Web 2.0 Blogs and Web 2.0 Profiles DA70+ from RankerX with this Indexer service. And now, I got 31 indexed links
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited March 2020
    Thank you @seoinversion :)

@herrybach
    Thank you for the return, do not hesitate to return those who are not indexed because we have made several improvements since the beta started

• Kaine said:
    Thank you @seoinversion :)

@herrybach
    Thank you for the return, do not hesitate to return those who are not indexed because we have made several improvements since the beta started

You're welcome. The service is good. Thank you for sharing your service
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited March 2020
    Thank you, I see that more and more people are using our indexing service and that's a good thing. If you have time for returns it helps us improve performance: https://thebestindexer.com
    Only a few days left before the beta closes! If you haven't had time to try our indexing service, now is the time
  • It's a really good indexer for web2.0 I'm very happy with the results. I haven't seen this kind of index rates for years...

Unfortunately, I can't say much about ser links as I still haven't been able properly check them due to network porblems in the country...
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited March 2020
    Thank you for the return @TheGypsy , for my part I use it for my own third parties but since I only seek quality, both on content and platforms, I do not spin content for example all is 100% unique, practically everything I check is indexed very quickly.
    I would even go so far as to say that if it is not indexed it is because there is a problem of content, quality or quantity insufficient to be entered in the index. Sometimes a language different from that used on a site can prevent indexing but the whiplash happens anyway  ;)
  • Wow.... You're great tool. I want to buy a lifetime license when you release it to SEO common.  Can I get a discount?

Over 70% of the backlinks from RankerX sites are indexed now. I'm trying to submit 2000  other links from GSA.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited March 2020
    Thank you for making feedback, this will allow you to see how the indexing is going on different types of backlinks and live, only user feedback counts.
    The formulas are not yet fully defined, but we like two formulas, a formula where we can only submit once, and the other monthly, both being in unlimited numbers of urls (if you have to other suggestions). In all cases we will break the prices in order to be totally essential both on the indexing rate and the prices.
    Obviously the members who will have accompanied us during the beta and who will have shared a return will be rewarded whatever the results, positive or negative and you will know your reward at the end of the beta!
This discussion has been closed.