Skip to content

SoundSeo - SCAM!!!

Hello,

I have just bought a 5k emails pack from them, all passed gsa ser email test but the accounts do not receive emails!

@s@Sven You should consider removing them from gsa ser Buy accounts section.

Comments

• Where do you buy emails these days? I was 5 years out of seo and I'm back.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Hi @Ovidius, you can try seo spartan. I had a little bug, a few weeks before then all went back to normal.
  • I stoped the dispute on paypal based on their reply that emails work based on a dns problem that was fixed and now guess what? They are not receiving emails again. These idiots deserver their account deleted from GSA SER!
  • Asia Virtual Solutions are the same idiots.

Not sure if Google beside this anyway.
  • @Sven please delete their account from gsa ser. At least that way ppl could stay away of their services.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hmm actually Im in contact with the guy from Asia Virtual Solutions and have only good things to say about him. What problem do you have with his service in detail?
  • @Sven Same as SoundSeo. Bought emails work for a few hours than they stop receiving emails. If you check them with gsa all looks good, but they do not receive emails for some reason.
  • I'm also in contact with the guy you mentioned and had good business few years ago, but things can change.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Hi, all. I've never tried e-mails from Asia Virtual Solutions, however I have purchased other SEO products from that company.  I believe the guy's name was Michael.  They had good customer service, and once (maybe still) put out a good SEO blog. I'd say it's probably wise to  try working things out with them, first.  Yes; it has been a while, but I'd be surprised if things changed that much.

"These idiots deserver their account deleted from GSA SER!"

That's really Sven's call, no? I mean, what if someone came on here and claimed YOU defrauded THEM? After all, anyone can say anything about anyone....really...

• Would you like me to put these emails public?
  • I already said I tried to work things out with them and if you read what I said you'll understand that he tried to scam me twice.
    "Would you like me to put these emails public?" Ovidus, if you're addressing me personally, I'd say it's really not my business. Maybe forward them over to Sven? I'm just a forum member on here, like you. Plus, it's more classy to keep private matters private. ;)
    ...though I do not see an issue with coming on here to gripe. You had an issue. You complained. Makes sense. That can also motivate the other party to action...
  • @Deeeeeeee I can understand that.
    ...maybe fwd this thread over to them...probly your best bet....
  • I'm not after them and the loss is not high for me. I just wanted you to notice what happened.
    There were some days when you could trust gsa ser app recommendations. That's my point.
    edited March 2020
    "There were some days when you could trust gsa ser app recommendations. That's my point. "

GSA made the best programs. They still do. No one you'll deal with in SEO is more dedicated to the art and science of SEO solutions than Sven.  A GSA recommendation is GOLD.

You should instead consider what Sven has said and maybe re-consider whether you've made a final assessment too soon. If everything ends up getting worked out, I'd be happy for you.
  • I must agree with you. GSA SER is art if you know how to use it and I was pissed off when I sow the association. It's not Sven's fault that some guy played legit for years and now something changed. I already told you I'm not after them. I just want you to know what happened. Think about new users signup...
    "GSA SER is art if you know how to use it" I'm still learning!! Maybe with this Covid-19 pause I can finally get somewhere and advance my GSA SER studies and experimentation!

"and I was pissed off" can't really blame you. Even machines now express emotions! I just dealt with a payment processor issue and I can relate to your frustration.

"some guy played legit for years and now something changed" That is always a possibility. Or, someone new may be working with them. You should keep e-mailing them. Don't do it when  you're mad. You'll get nowhere. :)

"I just want you to know what happened." Thanks. Sharing our experiences is valid.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @royalmice is the one behind Asia Virtual Solutions. Maybe he can join the discussion.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited March 2020
    Asia virtual solutions are in no way related or associated with SoundSEO, in fact i have not heard of them untill i saw this thread

@Ovidius better get your facts ready before you start accusing people of being idiots. Asia Virtual Solutions have been part of GSA SER community since 2013 and @Sven can attest of my conduct.

The emails Asia Virtual Solutions sell all come with a 6 month guarantee and they will most probably last for a year, before we drop the domains.

Have you ever bought emails from Asia Virtual Solutions, please tell me the order number or your email u used on our site? I will be happy to share a screen-cast of me testing the emails in GSA ser.
    Most people that complain the emails dont work are those that cant follow simple instructions that come with the email packs, such as dont enable the proxies to check the emails. 

Most people also think that socket error  in the log means the email dont work, when in fact it is a connection issue on your side, due to poor connections and or limited resources.

So please dont start accusing people of shit when u dont know what you are talking about

• edited March 2020
    It happened that your emails works well when tested with gsa ser, but the problem is that they DO NOT RECEIVE EMAILS in them.

This is the mail system at host gateway10.xyz.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
    be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
    delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<xyz@xyz.site>: host xyz.site[5.253.19.154] said: 550
        Mailbox is full / Blocks limit exceeded / Inode limit exceeded (in reply to
        RCPT TO command)
    //Admin have edited the sensitive data
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @Oviddius

In order for me to give you a response i would need a Order number or in the least the email address registered on my site. I would also like to have the ip address of your vps so i could see if there are any blocks against that ip,   You can drop me a PM with this info or post it here if u want. I will however be able to find the account that purchased the email address u mentioned, but it will be faster if you just give me the info.

Are you trying to use the emails to send emails ??? or just use them in GSA SER for account creation. Because we do block the sending limit to almost nothing as GSA ser does not need to send emails only receive.

Have you opened a ticket or contacted me or our support before about this  ?

edited March 2020
    @Ovidius

Ok i looked into this a bit  more and  yes that email account mail box already exceed the 15mb limit for our GSA SER emails, something which will never happen if you used the recommended delete after download settings for GSA SER. 

I am also almost certain you are using the emails in some other spamming app, because when i looked at the emails in the email account you provided in the screenshot i can see that those ARE NOT emails associated with GSA SER account registrations, these look more like spam emails being send using some other app, and that is why nothing get send because we block sending of emails as these are specifically sold as GSA email account.But i guess your spamming tool don't have that option to delete the emails after download which is why the account is full.

I can further confirm this when i see you send out a test email to your self Ovidiu xyz - <email removed>  just 2 days ago.

Below are some screenshots to validate what i said above. please open all the emails full screen so u can verify it is the email provided by Ovidius 

//Image removed due to private things shown//

So forgive me but it seems you were trying to abuse our emails by using them for purposes other than what they were intended, and then when it did not work in your spamming tools you got pissed off and start calling me a scammer, when in fact you are the scammer around here, and i would recommend that Ovidius for falsely accusing people and inflaming the GSA Forum.

To preserve the emails as evidence in that account i have now changed the password of that email you gave as sample.

• edited March 2020
    I'm not a scammer at all! I do buy and sell vehicles and yes I contacted a lot of sellers to do legit business! These days there are a lot of government regulations and it is not so easy to find good priced cars in areas where we can still do business. It is not you to judge me how I do my business.

You are selling a service which is not good even for gsa ser. 83 emails should not stop me using the email for any reason. You are the scammer in this, not me. 83 small email will never exceed any normal limits. It appears they exceeded a limit that was not mentioned on selling page. Who is the scammer now?
    15 MB is way to low.

@Sven please edit my name and email from his post and also delete its last image or at least edit it so it will not display personal information.

@Ovidius

This is the sales page - https://asiavirtualsolutions.com/product/gsa-search-engine-ranker-email-pack/  , please scroll down to the section that says Mailbox Quota, and then tell me what it says there. Also go and check way back machine - so you dont accuse me of just adding it now.

Like i said,  you did not use those accounts with GSA ser, because if you did and followed the screenshot that came with the emails then u would have known to set the delete after download, but since you are using the emails for other purposes from what they were sold for dont come and complain here. it takes allot more than 83 emails to fill up 15 mb 

it is almost 1 am in my part of the world, i am signing off for the day, and will follow up and find your account on my site tomorrow morning.
  • I'll not argue with you anymore. I see on your selling page the email quota, which I consider it how I consider it.

edited March 2020
    @Ovidius - Yes <sensitive data removed> i found your 2 orders on my site, #84352 and #84348 both placed on the 21st of March 2020 and will be sharing your contact details and ip with other gsa email providers to ensure you dont abuse and falsely accuse people without trying to contact them for support or ask them for help prior to tell everyone they are scammers.

Ovidius said:
    Asia Virtual Solutions are the same idiots.

Not sure if Google beside this anyway.

I ask you who is the idiot now ?????
  • I don't see any reason people buying emails from you with such a low limit.

Soundseo emails do not receive emails at all, not even test emails.
    Asia Virtual Solutions emails 15MB limit is way to low even to use in gsa ser projects. Ask anybody about this.

I made my poit. You should consider removing personal information from this forum.

I can also understand why you are pissed off, but buying accounts from two different companies and having the same issue is strange, isn't it?