Skip to content

SoundSeo - SCAM!!!

2»

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @Ovidius message by @royalmice was edited by me and sensitive data removed. I hope that's OK now?
  • @Sven Thank you.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @obvidius

Let me summarize it for you.

• On 21 March  for the first time ever you placed 2 orders from me each for 100 emails, which you received.

• Then on the very same day you open this thread and accuse me of being an idiot and scammer and saying the emails don't work- without ever contacting me about your order, either via email, Skype or support ticket.

• On the 24th I am alerted of this thread when @sven tagged me in his post.

• I investigate the email you provided as a sample and found you have been using the emails to send spam mail from a non GSA tool, and that you have not used the recommended settings that came with the email, which showed the below, probably because the spam tool dont have the option to delete the downloaded mail..

• You then tell me here that you were never told about the quota limit, but when i pointed out to you that it is in fact shown on the sales page, then you say 

"I'll not argue with you anymore. I see on your selling page the email quota, which I consider it how I consider it."

• Now you are bitching about the the 15mb limit not being enough, which proofs to me that your are an a real idiot, because the average confirmation email that GSA SER will receive is about 25kb  in case you did not know -- there are 1000 kb in 1 mb, so with the 15 mb we allocate per email account, you will be able to receive roughly 600 emails before the email account reach the 15mb limit. Since no one only use 1 email address in a project but several ( we use 50 emails in our data packs per project ), meaning we you will be able to get roughly  30,000 emails in a project. which is more that you will ever need, and if you use the recommended setting from the screenshot above that is included with every pack of emails we sell, then you will NEVER run out of space, because there is no way you can get 30,000 emails from account registrations to a single account.
    • Also since we are selling the emails in 2013 we have had 1000's of customers, and as God is my witness you are the first 1 ever complaining about quota.

You could at least have had the decency of contacting me for support before falsely accusing me here, but no you post this BS thread same day you bought the emails. 

I also want to thank you for keep posting here, because since  i proofed you were wrong, i have seen an increase in email order, so thank you for allowing me to proof you are the idiot here and not me.

• I'm happy your sales increase. It is my mistake I didn't read entirely your sales page, but who did? I withdraw my accusations made to you, but I'll be very careful when ordering something from you. Happy now? I'll give you a beer when you reach Mountain View, California.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "It is my mistake I didn't read entirely your sales page, but who did?" I'm happy for you that it worked out. But always read EVERYTHING! No surprises,then! ;)

"I'll be very careful when ordering something from you." Be very careful ordering anything from anyone.

• i sent 2 emails to Soundseo enquiring about emails & havent had a response, it says on their site they respond to all email messages.
  • ps
    on the enclosed screenshot above,  what difference does it make if you tick the box
    "per account (else per pop3 server)"