Skip to content

setup for the same title with the same h tags

Hi there,
I would like to enter longtail keywords in bulk in CG and receive a text for each keyword. the special thing in the 
text should be that each keyword is given the same title and appears as a subheading in a few h tags. There is a lot of discussion on BHW about KGB or other combinations in order to quickly get keywords into the top 10. Can the CG deliver a text with the same title and headline as the keyword for each search word?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes
  • i have test it with different setups and with this setup it works, but i get moretimes content for the same title. what can i do that i get only 1 times for 1 keyword 1 articel?

Setup:

Result, but i only want 1 article for this keyword:

this is my other setup:

select articles->right click->change titles...
  • yes i find this function.

but my idea is auto content generation for an blog.

i want to insert 100 keywords and get 100 articles to autopost on my blog. for every keyword only 1 article without manually work.

actually i get 500 articles and make many manually changes so i dont can take GS CG for autoblogging - but your tool is the best for good content :-)
    hmm what other manual changes than the titles?
  • actually i make this manually changes:

- Title
    - Insert very clickable meta description with call to action text.
    - delete brand names or autority person names (so that my content dont get in alerts from them...)
    - insert Add-in datas or authority links i dont can take, because the most links that CG takes are from my competitors with DA30-DA50, not form high DA sites like DA85+ like wiki pages, yellowpages or city administration pages ...

that are my manually work today.

I would like to emphasize again because your tool is the best of all content generating tools on the market, and i have tested many many tools...

titles: you can try translating titlegen.dat into German and use that for very unique titles. That one is used if there are not enough titles found
    ---
    delete brands: if thats always the same, you can add it to project filter
    ---
    addin: you can scrape it once, delete things in the list and disable the scrapers. Then you don't have to manually go through it all the time.