Skip to content

What emails are working best nowedays?

Hi,

I didn't use GSA SER some time and want to use it again.
What are the best emails to use in project now?
I'm looking to buy bulk emails at buyaccs or similar sites, but don't know what to take? yahoo, gmail ? what type of emails do you recommend?

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited February 2020
    You can use your own domains, purchase a domain, host it on a hostgator hatchling plan or similar, use scrapebox to generate some names and surnames, merge them together with your domain tld, unlimited source of pop3 emails for SER.
  • So, free account like yahoo, aol, gmail doesn't work very well anymore?
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    seremails.com Better to use catch all emails 
  • Free accounts cost a hell lot of money nowadays and die as quickly too. Or at least the ones I tried on buyaccs did.
    I did test catchall vs free accounts some time ago and in terms of referring domains the free accounts came out as winner by about 10%.
    You can also do what Tim89 said or look for a hosting the allows catchall emails. It requires a bit of fiddling but the costs can be minuscule.
  • Unre3alEy3Unre3alEy3 Inside your Brain!
    SEREmails is recommended
  • i just found this online http://www.catchallboxes.com/  for catchall emails, not a recommendation, i just found it online, seospartans is offline

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Yes and no one response to email, i have sended email last week (seospartan) for error and no response.
  • Apparently SEOSpartan does that every now and again. I couple of months ago I had the same problem but after a week or so after it was back online again. The service worked without problem only the signing up suffered. SER Emails works well but it's more expensive.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Seremails.com works great
  • is there a way of contacting SEOSpartans directly but not through their website because its still offline & i need to get some emails, after researching on here i saw that catchalls were the best , or catchalls & buyyaccs in bulk & the best place to buy catchalls was SEOSpartans
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited February 2020
    marty said:
    is there a way of contacting SEOSpartans directly but not through their website because its still offline & i need to get some emails, after researching on here i saw that catchalls were the best , or catchalls & buyyaccs in bulk & the best place to buy catchalls was SEOSpartans
    Drop me a note here and i will help you out with 50 Asia Virtual Solutions, root domain and give you a guarantee they will still be working after 6 months 
  • SEOSpartans site was online, i went to order & the site went blank, could not order
  • marty said:
    SEOSpartans site was online, i went to order & the site went blank, could not order

Try to get in touch with @Hinkys
    Thanked by 1marty
  • thanks, just sent him a pm, it says on his profile "Last Active February 3"
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    edited February 2020
    Hi @marty, sent you a PM. And thank you @TheGypsy for linking this thread to me.
    My apologies for not responding sooner, unfortunately these days I'm preoccupied with other projects and I just don't have as much time as I'd like for staying on top of discussions on this forum. (and for some reason I'm not receiving email notifications on PMs / mentions - need to fix that).
    Regarding website downtime, as far as I see we've only had 3min of recorded downtime this year (but like I said, I've sent you a PM and we can discuss this issue there).
    While I'm not as fast on the response time these days, the catchalls are still as good as they were. Just couple of weeks ago I've completely updated our rooster of domains after a client reported having worse than usual LPM (a few of the old domains appeared on some Drupal blacklist).
    If you're still looking for Catchalls let me know and I'll send you a nice fat coupon code.
  • @Hinkys thanks for responding & the PM, i have emailed you back,  yes your site was definitely down, a couple of other people have said the same, if its a firewall then its a firewall, but i dont think so, its still having the same problem now.
    sometimes it comes back on but take ages to load, when i went to your site it was the first time & the site was not loading, so i dont think i was being blocked.

in the meantime i got the 50 root domain emails packs from https://asiavirtualsolutions.com - theres a 6 month guarantee with them, ive tested them & they are OK.

• HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    It might be, unfortunately the site / hosting are due for an upgrade and I'm working on it.

Tho if I'm reading their website correctly, those are regular emails (although hosted on private domains) so they're only good for 1 account / site.
  • As recommended from first post  I use these and they work: http://asiavirtualsolutions.com/product/gsa-search-engine-ranker-email-pack/?special=349
    You can choose for more than 1 pack but 1 pack is more than enough to start. You can load it in to GSA from file. I was creating my own domain e-mails initially and loading them into GSA through cPanel but if your sending lots of links out beware as your domain can get on spam report sites.
    Thanked by 1royalmice
  • Not SEREmails , I will try and use seo spartans. For a few days now getting this error on seremails POP3 Login failed - -ERR [IN-USE] You already have a POP session for this account running on another server. Try again later. 
    I can only think that they are capping the number of threads.

• loseklosek España
    Chances are that everyone is using almost the same links, so using overburnt domains from any kind of provider seems like a bad path. I prefer to make my own catchall email server.
  • 6Maxi6Maxi Los Angeles, California
    Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook are the emails that work best nowadays.
  • Do not use SEREmails / SEOspoarns unless you want to drain your hard earn money.  These garbage services not only eat our money it also kills our verified link lists :/
    Thanked by 1myrablanco
  • Cosmetak said:
    Do not use SEREmails / SEOspoarns unless you want to drain your hard earn money.  These garbage services not only eat our money it also kills our verified link lists :/
    This is very true. I got scammed by seremails and they never replied.  I purchased a link list and i was thinking thats cause of the link list but after vendor go through lot of things he finally said to change the catchall and now everything is fine. My LPM is pretty good and verification counter as well.   

Beaware guys never use catchall from seremails