Skip to content

♛LinksPlug♛-Build Your Unique Gsa Ser Verified List In No Time ♞Faster LpM & VpM ☁ Dropbox Sync

Comments

• LinksPlugLinksPlug - Build Your Unique Verified Lists In No Time
    Do you have a lifetime plan?
    We don have monthly yearly and 6 month plans. If you are looking for lifetime why not to concern our yearly plan as its truly affordable. Thank you for interesting.
  • are you providing verified links or identified links? what is the difference?
    are you providing verified links or identified links? what is the difference?
    This is a project which came up with 2 guys in order to provide identify links to those who seek. They are only identified with GSA SER and NOT verified by any softwares. As we are very well satified with the links we scrape, we hope anyone who would like to try it would find it useful too. Enjoy!
  • Hello! I'm subscribing to the monthly subscription. I want to upgrade to the yearly plan. Can you please guide me on how to do it with the same email?
    Hello! I'm subscribing to the monthly subscription. I want to upgrade to the yearly plan. Can you please guide me on how to do it with the same email?
    Hey sure. Since you have a month subscription, you can purchase the yearly subscription on the day or after the monthly subscription expires. It will automatically restore the service to your Dropbox without an issue.
  • are you open for affiliates?
    are you open for affiliates?

We have not opened doors for affilators yet. You can check with us in the future, we might welcome markers with our upcoming campaigns.

• discount coupons available?
    discount coupons available?
    Hey! Sorry, we don't offer coupons as it comes with an unbeatable price range. Feel free to try it out with the lowest price in the market
  • I have to postpone my subscription due to current situation of the world. How do to it?
    williewat said:
    I have to postpone my subscription due to current situation of the world. How do to it?
    Send us an email with your email when you need to hold your subscription. Also you can cancel future payments through Paypal. support@linksplug.com
  • Im using the links for some time now. lists are vgood and solid.
  • Any discount out there........
    PeterOne said:
    Any discount out there........
    Sorry, we don't offer coupons as it comes with an unbeatable price range. Feel free to try it out with the lowest price in the market.
    Im using the links for some time now. lists are vgood and solid.
    Thank for your feedback... Glad you liked our service. Good luck and stay home / healthy!
  • Is it a must to use captcha breaker to your lists?
    Is it a must to use captcha breaker to your lists?
    Hello! You can use our links without a captcha solver but you will not be able to get the best of your subscription. Best to use a captcha solver as it will be good for your project.

• do you give unique domains or should i expect links from the same domain?
    do you give unique domains or should i expect links from the same domain?
    Hello! We make sure not to scrape from the same domain and you will not receive any duplicates. You will receive 100% unique domains with us.
  • Bonjour linksPlug! Last time I had good results and with your service. I am back and just resubscribe to it.  Good links!
    williewat said:
    Bonjour linksPlug! Last time I had good results and with your service. I am back and just resubscribe to it.  Good links!

Thanks for your feedback... I am happy to see you are back in our member's area. GOOD LUCK with the future projects!
  • does your service provide contextual links?
    does your service provide contextual links?

Hello! We provide unlimited GSA SER Identified links. Yes it contains contextuals and do-follow links.
  • LinksPlug said:
    does your service provide contextual links?

Hello! We provide unlimited GSA SER Identified links. Yes it contains contextuals and do-follow links.
    sounds great! thanks for the quick response.
  • CynthiaSCynthiaS Planet Earth
    any discounts for membership upgrades? planning to purchase the yearly plan
    CynthiaS said:
    any discounts for membership upgrades? planning to purchase the yearly plan
    Sorry, we don't offer coupons as it comes with an unbeatable price specially for the yearly plan. Feel free to try it out with the lowest price in the market.

Thanked by 1CynthiaS
  • CynthiaSCynthiaS Planet Earth
    got the yearly plan. setting up gsa in a new vps today. exited to see what it can do.  8-)
    CynthiaS said:
    got the yearly plan. setting up gsa in a new vps today. exited to see what it can do.  8-)
    Let us know what do you think. Have a good GSA blast. Take care.
  • austinchipaustinchip SLEAPFORD
    LinksPlug said:
    Hello! I'm subscribing to the monthly subscription. I want to upgrade to the yearly plan. Can you please guide me on how to do it with the same email?
    Hey sure. Since you have a month subscription, you can purchase the yearly subscription on the day or after the monthly subscription expires. It will automatically restore the service to your Dropbox without an issue.
    Bought it for one year! 
  • Do you have a live syncing method or do you send links in daily/weekly/monthly basis?
This discussion has been closed.