Skip to content

2captcha

I see that in GSA-SER there are several options for 2captcha. I'm using the normal one, the usual one, worry I see that there are other options with Json, base64 etc.

But I have noticed that the resolution rate of recatcha is ridiculous, really low, very low. I have maybe 1000 submitted and only 1 passes verified. I see many times in the log Recapcha no solve. I have activated to solve Recapcha in 2captcha but now I have the doubt if I have to use any special configuration, as there are several in GSA-SER.

Any help would be welcome.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hmm 2captcha is actually very good in solving recaptcha. What 2captcha-API you choose it not really important though.

Have you maybe set a custom timeout?
  • I have not changed anything in time, I guess what you say can be expanded.

I have looked and is in default? Can you advise me an optimal amount?

I'm also thinking of buying a one-year license from Capmonster, what do you think about it. I guess it will solve less, but its price is pretty good.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry, I can not say anything about CapMonster. Someone else should judge on that please.

Show a screenshot of the setup (double click on captchas service entry for details).

• I have climbed to 180 seconds, it was by default. I am with virtual Asia but I will leave the service because the proxies they give are the same as GSA Scraper, the list they give is very bad, more than 50% do not work ..... In the end I put it at home with an Ordendor i7 12 cores 32 gb ram, I have 600 megabytes symmetric, so it is left over.

I have already bought Capmonster, I am in the test, but I see that there are 3 or 4 options to add it

My idea is

1.- Capmonster
    2- CB excluding complicated captchas
    3- 2capcha only for PR 3 or higher and surely only dofollow

I am tracing it again all in my machine to cancel the Asian subscription. I don't need 1000 threads in GSA-ser with 50 I'm left over for what I'm looking for. There will be more threads in GSA-PI and GSA-Proxy

In case you have doubts, I use private proxies to add content, public proxies only use them in searches, in scrapebox, GSA-pi, GSA-indexer, GSA Content etc. So the captcha are used with private proxies all from USA and They are all from California.