Skip to content

SER Power Lists - 95000+ Daily Verified Link Lists & Top Tier Best Quality Links Every 24 hours

Comments

• resubscribed with the black friday deal via btc. great discount!
  • SERPowerListsSERPowerLists SERPowerLists.com
    thomp5on said:
    resubscribed with the black friday deal via btc. great discount!
    Thank you for choosing SER Power Lists. Welcome aboard.Enjoy the discount!
  • I have senuke. will i have a good success ratio with your lists?
    I have senuke. will i have a good success ratio with your lists?
    Thank you for being interested in our service. Our List 100% verified with GSA SER. But some users using it with SEnuke as well. However we don't support / assure SEnuke as we specialized for GSA SER. Hope it helps.
  • Am I too late to receive the 50% discount? If not, I like to have the coupon code. 
    Am I too late to receive the 50% discount? If not, I like to have the coupon code. 
    Hello , Unfortunately we have take down 50% off offer end of cyber monday However you still can get our 10% off . Coupon Pmed. Enjoy!
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    hey bud, I just opened a ticket at the support board. check and let me know. cheers!
    hey bud, I just opened a ticket at the support board. check and let me know. cheers!

Hello ,

Currently i don't see any unopened tickets. It may already answered / solved.  Let us know if you have anything else. 

Best .
  • hello! I can use a coupon. let me know if you got any.
    hello! I can use a coupon. let me know if you got any.
    Coupon sent. Thank you.
  • hredmanhredman Phoenix, Arizona
    Subscribed. waiting for dropbox access.
    hredman said:
    Subscribed. waiting for dropbox access.
    Hi , Now it's an automated process thanks to dropbox API. However some DB accounts affects some delays due to limited quota.If the invitation delays you can open a ticket or email to gsaser@serpowerlists.com Hope this helps. Best.
  • How many unique domains will this list have?
    How many unique domains will this list have?
    Thank you for being interested in our service. We guarantee to scrape 100% unique domains. Our system is capable of removing duplicates instantly so that you will not receive the same domain again and again. Hope it helps.
  • How to pay with a credit card? kindly PM me the details.
    How to pay with a credit card? kindly PM me the details.
    Howdy, Thank you for your interest in SER Power Lists. Sure thing. You can simply follow this link and make the purchase. Hope it helps. Alternative payments - https://www.serpowerlists.com/2co/
  • Happy new year my friend. Is your list compatible with captcha sniper? How often will I receive links to the SER?
    Happy new year my friend. Is your list compatible with captcha sniper? How often will I receive links to the SER?
    Hi , Yes it's compatible with CS aka Captcha sniper / GSA Captcha breaker / Xevil.
  • I am over satisfied with the lists my friend. want to purchase the yearly plan. please guide me how to.
  • any discount codes? send me discount codes
    ishanpenn said:
    I am over satisfied with the lists my friend. want to purchase the yearly plan. please guide me how to.
    We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with our service. Please purchase the desired subscription and let us know via our support board or email your details. We will make the necessary arrangements. Enjoy! Support board - https://www.serpowerlists.com/support-desk/ Email - saser@serpowerlists.com
    Ninoholic said:
    any discount codes? send me discount codes
    Hi! Yes! I just pmed the code. Thank you you.
  • Appreciate the quick response. Hoping to purchase your subscription soon.
    Thanked by 1SERPowerLists
  • fredjohn5fredjohn5 London, UK
    Happy New Year serpowerlist team. I am an existing member. I want to shift my membership with bitcoin payment gateways. Can you help me shift the existing account?
    fredjohn5 said:
    Happy New Year serpowerlist team. I am an existing member. I want to shift my membership with bitcoin payment gateways. Can you help me shift the existing account?

Happy 2020! Yes, we can help you set up your account with BTC. Please purchase your desired subscription plan, though here.

https://www.serpowerlists.com/2co/

Then, please open a ticket at our support board, including your email. Our team will help you shift your existing account.

Don't forget that you can get a 7% discount on any package when you pay with BTC. Enjoy!

• Please send me the coupon also
    Please send me the coupon also
    Coupon sent. Thank you for interesting in our service.
  • Subbed the monthly package. Waiting for the dropbox access  8-)
    Subbed the monthly package. Waiting for the dropbox access  8-)
    Thank you for subbed. Account creation & all is fully automated :) . Contact our support email for any issues. Have a nice day.
  • CarltonStuder65CarltonStuder65 East Los Angeles, California
    I am a member of your service for about a year. I accidentally cancelled the pre-approved payment plan. What do I do to restore the pre-approved payment plan?