Skip to content

Is there a specific way to set up ser for t1 campaigns?

i set up campaigns according to as the list provider mentioned. i get results and im satisfied with it. out of curiosity, is there a proper way to treat t1 campaigns?
Tagged:

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Generally, you would want to keep your tier 1 campaigns the most stable of your links, these links will be the foundation of your websites’ link profile, you don’t “normally” want to use spammy tools and/or spammy link types at the tier 1 level that are here today and gone tomorrow because it doesn’t look good on your money site, if 100 sites have recommended your site today and then tomorrow 99 of those sites have been wiped off the face of the earth.

So, back to the question, if you don’t have any alternative platforms to build tier 1 links, that’s fine but don’t expect solid, longterm rankings, you may be able to get a good year or two if you’ve spammed enough IPs though! Stick to platforms that have their own long term links that do not move, such as contextual, people way back always said that contextual links were the best because of the content surrounding the anchor texts and the relevance, but I don’t believe this to be 100% accurate, I believe it is simply because the anchor link you put within an article (contextual link source) is stable and normally articles are kept on sites much longer than a comment or a track back as these fall off onto other pages after a while which moves the backlink onto a page with no link juice to offer. 

Sorry I do make mountains out of molehills but I hope you’ve got a good understanding about tier 1 ser campaigns now.
    Thanked by 2lukegage92 Deeeeeeee
  • Do you use only captcha breaker to solve captchas for T1 or human captcha solvers as well?

Out of curiosity who is list provider?

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "i set up campaigns according to as the list provider mentioned. i get results and im satisfied with it. out of curiosity, is there a proper way to treat t1 campaigns?"

I really appreciate what Tim89 contributed. It makes a lot of sense. A great explanation as to WHY some links really aren't the best for T1. Link longevity matters!

I am re-thinking most of my SEO strategy, for weeks now. A big part of that is sourcing better T1 links.  There are plenty of options for stable links. That's what I'm trying for.

I already know that T2s can point to multiple T1s. That helps in the event that one of the T1s is removed. Any other reasons?
  • TimDawsoneTimDawsone Quit Smoking..Just started Vaping!
    You can use web2.0s for tier 1. No matter how quality the platform is you still need to control your quality. Example . If you build a backlink on high quality web2.0 such as blogspot and then add junk content it won't last longer and not passing good juice.  I believe content is the king for tier 1 . I even use gsa ser links to tier 1 or even money site directly. It really doesn't matter as long as you do quality control.
    Thanked by 1lukegage92
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    TheGypsy said:
    Do you use only captcha breaker to solve captchas for T1 or human captcha solvers as well?

Out of curiosity who is list provider?

I only use captcha breaker. Do I need to use human captcha solvers when it comes to T1 campaigns?
    Tim89 said:
    Generally, you would want to keep your tier 1 campaigns the most stable of your links, these links will be the foundation of your websites’ link profile, you don’t “normally” want to use spammy tools and/or spammy link types at the tier 1 level that are here today and gone tomorrow because it doesn’t look good on your money site, if 100 sites have recommended your site today and then tomorrow 99 of those sites have been wiped off the face of the earth.

So, back to the question, if you don’t have any alternative platforms to build tier 1 links, that’s fine but don’t expect solid, longterm rankings, you may be able to get a good year or two if you’ve spammed enough IPs though! Stick to platforms that have their own long term links that do not move, such as contextual, people way back always said that contextual links were the best because of the content surrounding the anchor texts and the relevance, but I don’t believe this to be 100% accurate, I believe it is simply because the anchor link you put within an article (contextual link source) is stable and normally articles are kept on sites much longer than a comment or a track back as these fall off onto other pages after a while which moves the backlink onto a page with no link juice to offer. 

Sorry I do make mountains out of molehills but I hope you’ve got a good understanding about tier 1 ser campaigns now.
    Thank you for valuable information
    You can use web2.0s for tier 1. No matter how quality the platform is you still need to control your quality. Example . If you build a backlink on high quality web2.0 such as blogspot and then add junk content it won't last longer and not passing good juice.  I believe content is the king for tier 1 . I even use gsa ser links to tier 1 or even money site directly. It really doesn't matter as long as you do quality control.
    I was doing something like this and now I'm more concerned about the content. I'm using high domain links to T1 and some general links to T2. I'm currently running a T2 campaign and everything seems alright for now. Thanks for the information.