Skip to content

I Need to Index T3 Links?

Suppose I have a paid indexer.

Should I send T3 links to my indexer?

With the Exploit and derivatives option, a T3 campaign creates ~ 5000 links in 2 days.

Suppose my indexer is the cheapest, and only accepts 15,000 links per month.

should i spend quota with my indexer with T3 links?

What is your strategy for T3 links?

Should they be left in the wind?

Or is it useless to create them without indexing them?

Options like exploit for example, I believe will never be indexed alone.

I need tips. Thanks

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    If you index your tier 3 links, you'll get a massive boost in rankings, it really depends on your niche competition and if you "need" extra link juice.

My main niche has been in the financial services for many years now and I always throw all my tiers in my indexer (it does obviously help owning a service) but for my niche, I index all tiers, why shouldn't you? effectively, if you're building a 3 tier profile, then you'll want to throw all three tiers into the indexer, more chance of all your tiers becoming indexed.

If you're building three tiers and only sending tier 1+2 for indexing then there isn't much point in building a third tier, especially if its just for "indexing" purposes, you're paying for indexing so why bother?
  • Many thanks for the reply.

It was clear to index all tiers, and certainly better. Thanks.

But if I can't send all tiers to an index service?
    Is there any other technique, temporary?
    just as long as I don't have the money to pay for a good service.

Ah, remember that I have the GSA Indexer.
    Is he enough?
  • I don't think none of indexers works atm! There are not much competitive products like it used it. Back in days there are a lot link link indexer , link processor , express indexers , linkciolus and so on have tried almost everything back in days.

If you still using an indexer may i know the success rate ?  int resting and would like to re try again if there is good indexing rate ?

PS : I also own gsa indexer but now it has digital dust... i should try this :D

@Ashawari69 You're right, many indexers don't work now, my service still provides a good index rate as we have adapted to alternative methods to index URLs, many other services have not updated their services.
  • Whats a digital dust? It the same of "digital fingerprint" ?
    And its is bad? penalize sites?
  • Digital Dust means when you purchase/download something and use to only for some time but not later, we call them digital dust.

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • Oh! Thank you.
    I am a non english speaker.
    I had never heard this term before.

• I don't think none of indexers works atm! There are not much competitive products like it used it. Back in days there are a lot link link indexer , link processor , express indexers , linkciolus and so on have tried almost everything back in days.

If you still using an indexer may i know the success rate ?  int resting and would like to re try again if there is good indexing rate ?

I had problem with indexing my web 2.0s and finally I found that speed links works like a charm. 

It worked for me to index my web 2.0s. Worth a shot for your t3

I had problem with indexing my web 2.0s and finally I found that speed links works like a charm. 

It worked for me to index my web 2.0s. Worth a shot for your t3
    Aren't web 2.0s too good to be shoot at T3? 
  • I Think yes. Peoples use web 2.0 a Tier 1 in most cases.
  • I've tried www.expressindexer.solutions, speed links - they indeed index your links quickly.

But you should check your "indexed" links after 4-6 months. Then we can say what works and what doesn't work.

In short, nothing works in the long run.
  • hredmanhredman Phoenix, Arizona
    I usually don't spend much time on tweaking t3 indexing. a rough set up would do the job. I would be more occupied with with t2 and t1 indexing.
    I always remind customers that they should wait 14 days after submission due to what @tennisfans has said for more of an accurate index rate, usually, most urls that are indexed after the 14+ day period will be the ones to stay in the index, the rest may bounce in and out.

Link loss over time is normal though, due to website administration or websites going down.

This batch of URLs have been submitted around a week and a half ago, from my personal campaign as a test (all these URLs were built with SER), I always like to maintain index rates with Express Indexer so I know my customers are getting the service they pay for and I use my own service everyday to manage my SERPs.

I hope people realise that indexing isn't just something you would want to do for a month and nothing more.. indexing is far more important in the flow for keeping the rankings you obtain, with any campaign, there will be link loss, it is just how it goes, you as the SEO need to find the balance at which point to see the number of links that are falling off, then you have your link loss metric and from there you can determine how you should structure your backlinking campaigns for how many links you need to be building to compensate the loss and not forgetting to factor in the time for them to get indexed, this is all part and parcel of SERPs maintenance with non-established high authority back links.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    i have your service bookmarked in my 'test these indexer services' folder with a bunch of others. whats your current %?
    edited January 2020
    Depends very much on where your links are coming from and what type of links they are, if you're wanting to index actual large money/directory sites, then 100% or close to that after the 14 day period.

If you're asking about low quality spammed sources then anything upwards of 50% generally which is very good in this SEO climate, considering all the G indexing updates they've been rolling out recently.

If you talking about actual decent social media or web 2 platforms then in the high 70%-90% after the given waiting period.

Overall, across the board (global throughput) when I am checking the system for performance, I'm seeing around the 75% mark but take into consideration, link loss/deleted links, so it can very much be higher than this.

The main difference from me to other services, is I know what I'm doing and I've always been honest/transparent with people, There's no point in saying "100% crawling" "100% indexing rate" and then take your money and you're not happy, I'd rather give actual figures so you know what to expect.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited January 2020
    "I hope people realise that indexing isn't just something you would want to do for a month and nothing more.. "

Tim, do you mean (attempt using a service for) re-indexing (the same link) again after a month if an existing back-link has dropped off, but still active, or did you mean keeping the indexing campaign going strong for all new links for a given project?

From what you wrote following this, I am guessing that you meant keeping new links indexed, but just checking to be sure. I know very little about indexing.

"I always remind customers that they should wait 14 days after submission"

Again, just to be sure: You do mean checking if an indexing service has been successful only after waiting 14 days after using an indexing service, and NOT waiting 14 days after creating a link BEFORE using an indexing service, right??

And, if it's the former you meant, Tim, then could you please suggest to us the best time frame to wait to index after creating a link for each general category of link type? Could indexing too soon waste our efforts?

Thanks.

DEEEEEE

edited January 2020
    @Deeeeeeee To maintain your rankings consistently, especially when using low quality link sources, you will need to constantly replenish your backlinks and provide a constant stream of fresh backlinks on a day to day, week to week basis, which in turn means, you will need to get your new backlinks indexed as fast as your old ones die off or you will suffer drops in rankings. (link velocity/link loss patterns).

I don't recommend trying to reindex old backlinks, if a link was indexed for a period of time but then deindexed, that should be telling you something, move on to the next source, check your link sources and delete the domains that are losing you the most links, keep your link lists fresh and healthy, this will provide the most efficient results, I'm saying this when talking about automated links, not so much with PBN or higher quality link sources.

Once you rinse and repeat the above with a money site, eventually, you will create enough of an aged foundation of tiered links that you could slow down your link building efforts and stay stable in your rankings.

This info is related to AUTOMATED link building from low quality sources, obviously you would take a completely different approach if using PBN, high quality link sources.
  • Tim89 said:
    @Deeeeeeee To maintain your rankings consistently, especially when using low quality link sources, you will need to constantly replenish your backlinks and provide a constant stream of fresh backlinks on a day to day, week to week basis, which in turn means, you will need to get your new backlinks indexed as fast as your old ones die off or you will suffer drops in rankings. (link velocity/link loss patterns).

I don't recommend trying to reindex old backlinks, if a link was indexed for a period of time but then deindexed, that should be telling you something, move on to the next source, check your link sources and delete the domains that are losing you the most links, keep your link lists fresh and healthy, this will provide the most efficient results, I'm saying this when talking about automated links, not so much with PBN or higher quality link sources.

Once you rinse and repeat the above with a money site, eventually, you will create enough of an aged foundation of tiered links that you could slow down your link building efforts and stay stable in your rankings.

This info is related to AUTOMATED link building from low quality sources, obviously you would take a completely different approach if using PBN, high quality link sources.
    You are brilliant well said .
    Thanked by 1Tim89
  • Hey @Tim89 what program do you recommend for index checking. I use ScrapeBox which offers 3 options. I've settled checking the URLs as is but I'm curious what you can say about it.
    TheGypsy said:
    Hey @Tim89 what program do you recommend for index checking. I use ScrapeBox which offers 3 options. I've settled checking the URLs as is but I'm curious what you can say about it.
    Thanks @redarrows

Sorry for the late reply @TheGypsy

I too use ScrapeBox for index checking, even though sometimes it can be a little off due to certain proxies, locations etc, just remember which ever tool you use for checking, Google has many data center locations and some locations may deem a url indexed, whereas other locations are somewhat behind in metrics and deem the same url as not indexed, it's exactly the same principle when they roll out an update, it takes a fair few days for it to move to different google servers before something can accurately be measured.. one of the reasons I state to wait 14 days after submitting backlinks to my service.. even thereafter, I've noticed indexing rates sky rocket at the 16 day mark from submission (most likely due to all google servers having been updated by this time).

There isn't many options when checking url index rates that I know of, which is as fast/efficient as ScrapeBox so I just settle for that, lets be honest, When I personally check index rates for my projects, I'm dealing with thousands/hundreds of thousands of URLs so I pluck a percentage of these urls to determine results and I have a non indexing project of urls as a control group to compare with.

backlinks that aren't passed through my service or any service for that matter (working services*!) and allowed to become "naturally indexed" without any tiers pointing to them show dismal index rates, I'm talking below 12% after the two week mark, this doesn't improve much beyond this point either, whereas passing them through EI gives them a 60%+ index rate minimum (SER type links) within 14 days.