Skip to content

SER Power Lists - 95000+ Daily Verified Link Lists & Top Tier Best Quality Links Every 24 hours

Comments

• SERPowerListsSERPowerLists SERPowerLists.com
    40grad said:
    May I get a coupon code pls. ? Thx.

Coupon sent. Have a great day.
  • I have a question before using your service. Where do you scrape links from and kind of links can i expect from your service?
    I have a question before using your service. Where do you scrape links from and kind of links can i expect from your service?
    Thank you for your interest in SER Power Lists. We scrape links from anything and anywhere across the web. Our systems are looking for SER capable links 24/7, and we deliver only 100% verified lists to our members every day.
  • Purchased the service and hopefully waiting for links. *exited*
    ishanpenn said:
    Purchased the service and hopefully waiting for links. *exited*
    Howdy, Thank you for purchasing. Since our system is automated once purchased you can have access. If you are having any issues please contact our email and we are happy to assist.
  • I'm interested in a coupon.
    I'm interested in a coupon.
    Hello ,

Coupon pmed.

Thank you for interesting in our service!
  • Do I get 17% discount when I choose to pay with Bitcoin? (10% from the forum and 7% as the website has mentioned)
    goodvibes said:
    Do I get 17% discount when I choose to pay with Bitcoin? (10% from the forum and 7% as the website has mentioned)
    Hi , You will get 20% off with SERPL coupon if you pay with BTC . Enjoy the discount coupon. Thanks
    Thanked by 1goodvibes
  • goodvibes said:
    Do I get 17% discount when I choose to pay with Bitcoin? (10% from the forum and 7% as the website has mentioned)
    Hi , You will get 20% off with SERPL coupon if you pay with BTC . Enjoy the discount coupon. Thanks
    20% is great! Thanks!
  • coupon please
  • hi sir, any coupons? i sent you a pm with some questions. waiting for the response
    coupon please
    hi sir, any coupons? i sent you a pm with some questions. waiting for the response
    Coupon sent. Have a nice day!
  • Coupon please. Thank you.
    candyj68 said:
    Coupon please. Thank you.
    Hello :) Coupon sent. Have a nice weekend!
  • Hi are you guys planning any discounts on black friday ? I am interesting in yearly plan :)
    Hi are you guys planning any discounts on black friday ? I am interesting in yearly plan :)
    Howdy, Thank you for your interest in SER Power Lists. Yes we have prepared some amazing discounts for this Black Friday. Please contact us via email gsaser@serpowerlists.com to receive Black Friday coupon codes.
  • Dear power lists team, I'm a user of your service. How to get the black friday discount for my membership? Is it only for new users?
    thomp5on said:
    Dear power lists team, I'm a user of your service. How to get the black friday discount for my membership? Is it only for new users?
    Howdy, Thank you for your interest in SER Power Lists. Yes we have prepared some amazing discounts for this Black Friday. Please contact us via email gsaser@serpowerlists.com to receive Black Friday coupon codes.
  • Please PM the BFCM coupon, if it's ready, thanks.
  • Please PM the BFCM coupon
  • any discount code? also im new do you provide .edu link and .gov?
    anson said:
    Please PM the BFCM coupon, if it's ready, thanks.
    Appledew said:
    Please PM the BFCM coupon
    chooooow said:
    any discount code? also im new do you provide .edu link and .gov?
    We just launched our Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales. Coupon code is : GIVEME30 For more information please refer latest post (bottom) or checkout on our website.
    chooooow said:
    any discount code? also im new do you provide .edu link and .gov?
    Our Black friday and cyber monday sales live. You can get up to 50% discounts there. Yes we do provide edus & govs.
  • GregjamesGregjames Netherlands
    You got a sale from me buddy!
    Gregjames said:
    You got a sale from me buddy!
    Thank you and glad you liked our service. Have a great day!
  • Are these links verified ? thanks
    Are these links verified ? thanks
    Hello , Yes these are 100% compatible and pre verified with GSA Search engine ranker.
    3 More Days To End This Offer! Hurry Guys! 50% OFF For Cyber Monday