Skip to content

Why success rate is so low?

I started gsa ser after a year and wanted to build some contextual backlinks. I set up a project - articles only. Used the same proxy source as always. After 12h it posted 4 articles!!!
Why success rate is so low? It used to post at least 1000 articles per day year ago. I even scraped links list with scrapebox and added to gsa, but it still sucks. Got 6 articles after 16 hours

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited November 2019
    Using good proxies?

Have good CAPTCHA solvers enabled? And...paid up and topped off with funds?

Latest updated version of SER? GSA-Captcha Breaker (if using)?

Have correct CAPTCHA set-up not only in SER, but CB, and on a per-project basis?

Have Search Engines you want to use enabled for each project?

Time-out not set too low?

You haven't run in a year, I understand? Are your proxies burned out?

Are they purchased? Maybe you need to trade them in for new?

Do you have proxies that can be used to post that aren't flagged? As you are importing from SB, you won't need proxies that pass GooGil if that's the SE you use with your  SER projects, as you're not going to be scraping with SER.

Are you using the right footprints in SB?

Running through GSA Platform Identifier first? (Not necessary but you'll speed things up and know exactly how many target posting opportunities are actual)

Hope this helps...
  • I use xevil for captcha, proxies from coolproxies. Everything the same as year before. Before i got 1-2k contextual links/24h, now i get 3-5. Maybe webmasters made harder antispam protections on their websites. I don't know, but now getting a lot of backlinks even from spammed sites it hard
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well, I can have a look on your system if you send me login details in pm.
  • one question, do you have high submitted and low verified? if yes then that may be the norm, i am not sure though

anyway, i get about 100 unique backlinks per 12h when i run gsa on 250 threads. i think my speed is normal
  • cezar78 said:
    I use xevil for captcha, proxies from coolproxies. Everything the same as year before. Before i got 1-2k contextual links/24h, now i get 3-5. Maybe webmasters made harder antispam protections on their websites. I don't know, but now getting a lot of backlinks even from spammed sites it hard

you get 1-2k contextual links/24h but are these new domains from huge unverified list or youre posting to already verified domains? i think i could also get such speed if these were already verified domains, but i dont need to create multiple links from single domain, only 1-2