Skip to content

After indexing links, how long 'til they are indexed? Will all links sent to indexer be indexed?

Hello, GSA people! :)

My questions are in the title. Thanks....!~

Comments

• 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Usually up to two weeks

Depends on if Google is still indexing new pages on the site, you can check by using 

site:domain.com

And showing results for past month or week

Also content needs to be unique enough for Google to index it 
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "Also content needs to be unique enough for Google to index it  "

Is that the sole requisite?

Or, does it also depend on the site the link itself is on? As in, some sites will get indexed more,other less, dependingon other factors?

Or is it simply: Unique  content, when indexed with an indexer, or linked to by an indexed link, should make it SOMEwhere in the SERPs.
    ""Also content needs to be unique enough for Google to index it  ""

How is spun content dealt with? Anyone have any clue about what percentage of unique content would usually qualify?

Depends on if Google is still indexing new pages on the site, you can check by using 

site:domain.com

And showing results for past month or week

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
    "Depends on if Google is still indexing new pages on the site,"

Does that mean Google at some point STOPS indexing a site?

I thought the bots are always re-crawling, but with greater or lesser frequency??
    Site may get penalized by Google and no longer indexes new pages or completely removed the site from index 
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
    "Site may get penalized by Google and no longer indexes new pages or completely removed the site from index  "

ahh.....I see. Is such a site completely useless for SEO purposes, then?
    So if I use one indexing service, and a page with a backlink doesn't get indexed, it seems that it doesn't exactly make sense to keep trying to index the same link with the same, or a different service, even. Is that true?
    Deeeeeeee said:
    "Site may get penalized by Google and no longer indexes new pages or completely removed the site from index  "

ahh.....I see. Is such a site completely useless for SEO purposes, then?
    Such a site is useless since it will never index and Google will never crawl it

Deeeeeeee said:
    So if I use one indexing service, and a page with a backlink doesn't get indexed, it seems that it doesn't exactly make sense to keep trying to index the same link with the same, or a different service, even. Is that true?
    You could try to build a tier of links to it to try to force it, or use a different link indexer service
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    It takes around 14 days for a link to become properly indexed, up until this point the URL can bounce in and out of the index. If a URL isn't indexed within this time frame and you have tried to get it indexed, then I wouldn't bother wasting anymore resources on the URL.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee