Skip to content

What is your average/approximate recaptcha success rate? Mine is constantly getting "failed" results

Hi guys, maybe you can guide me in the right direction here.

I'm using GSA SER, i'm using deathbycaptch service with 5 private proxies and 2 threads (yes, very low, but I just want to test things first, then scale up from there).

The issue is that I'm constantly getting the error:

"recaptcha captcha url resolve failed (proxy: my_proxy_ip_here)"

Of course, the proxy changes between the ones i'm using. But the rest of the message is the same.

The problem is that I'm getting this error very frequently. 

Do your recaptcha service fails as much?

Please see the image above  to get an idea of how often this is happening.

Shouldn't the captch service be more accurate? Cause I'm constantly getting "failed" (what's your approximate success ratio?)

I'm also including an image from the GSA SER settings configuration for your captcha service. (i have it set to "everything" because i'm trying to get the highest success ratio possible, as i'm trying to test this captcha service).

Every test or balance check passes fine, so I don't think is a issue with the configuration.

One weird thing is that when I do a test from the GSA SER settings, for a recaptcha v2 (the one that is failing when the project is running), I get a weird "answer" string. (image attached). Is this normal?

Thanked by 1darthsuperhalk

Comments

• blogspot?
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Are you getting this error for all engines or just the Blogspot engines above?
  • edited November 2019
    on blogspot you can post as anonymous, it's not mandatory to have a google account. Still not sure if GSA can handle it, I just ignored it from the begining.
  • ah, good point guys, i didn't let it run enough to find out (didn't want my proxies to be burned). But will try to let it run further and see if the issue happens on other engines besides blogspot.

Will update later.

Thank you for your replies. 
  • Please be aware that Google started to ban proxies a lot faster since yesterday.

I've asked other guys and it is not just me. I use CapMonster to solve RecaptchaV2 and I dropped from 40-50% success to below 20% success because of this.
  • Please be aware that Google started to ban proxies a lot faster since yesterday.

I've asked other guys and it is not just me. I use CapMonster to solve RecaptchaV2 and I dropped from 40-50% success to below 20% success because of this.
    Noticed it a while ago and came here to see what's happening to ser.