Skip to content

♛LinksPlug♛-Build Your Unique Gsa Ser Verified List In No Time ♞Faster LpM & VpM ☁ Dropbox Sync

Comments

• Hello, can you pm me the instructions to set up the list? Tx
  • LinksPlugLinksPlug - Build Your Unique Verified Lists In No Time
    Hello, can you pm me the instructions to set up the list? Tx
    Thank you for being interested in our service and sorry for the late reply. We PMed you further details a few days ago. We hope it helps. Have a nice weekend!
  • CynthiaSCynthiaS Planet Earth
    affordable packages you have. are you still in business?
    CynthiaS said:
    affordable packages you have. are you still in business?
    Thank you for getting in touch with us. Yes we are very much active. Learn more about our service here. www.linksplug.com
    ok that is good news. I will purchase. keep me updated if you are sharing coupons for black friday my friend.
    CynthiaS said:
    ok that is good news. I will purchase. keep me updated if you are sharing coupons for black friday my friend.
    Thank you for getting in touch with us and Welcome onboard! We got some plans for Black Friday. Feel free to check our thread for available coupon slots.
  • hredmanhredman Phoenix, Arizona
    I would like a coupon slot too
    hredman said:
    I would like a coupon slot too
    Hi , Since the price is super low and we are limited on spots we decided not to give any discounts on black fridays. Sorry about it. But yes we have very few spots and feel free to jump in.
  • you got a sale from me buddy
    williewat said:
    you got a sale from me buddy
    Thank you for interesting in our services. Wishing you all the best with the upcoming projects! See you on the other side.

Solid lists my friend. Did not expect quality backlinks for a deal like this.

CynthiaS said:
    Solid lists my friend. Did not expect quality backlinks for a deal like this.

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are satisfied with my service. Let us know if you have any questions at support@linksplug.com
  • Trying out your package for a month. Pm me if there are any discounts happening.
    fredjohn5 said:
    Trying out your package for a month. Pm me if there are any discounts happening.
    Thanks for getting in touch with us. You are most welcome to try our lists. Make sure to let us know if you got any questions at support@linksplug.com
  • What are the sorted categories of lists?
    goodvibes said:
    What are the sorted categories of lists?
    Hello , We have sorted all platform engines as GSA SER's identified urls. You can map that cloud folder to GSA SER and build verified urls in no time. Hope it helps
  • I purchased your service. How to get the 10% cashback?
    I purchased your service. How to get the 10% cashback?
    Thanks for your purchase. Sorry, this offer is not valid any longer as the current price is already discounted, and our packages come in a budget-friendly price range.
  • Pm me the email or a quicker way to contact you. having some questions. Cheers!
    edited January 2020
    Pm me the email or a quicker way to contact you. having some questions. Cheers!
    Hi , you can always contact us through, support@linksplug.com.
  • got any coupons?
  • any coupon avail?
    got any coupons?
    Ninoholic said:
    any coupon avail?
    Sorry, we don't offer coupons as it comes with an unbeatable price range. Feel free to try it out with the lowest price in the market.
  • Can I use your links for higher tier work?
    Can I use your links for higher tier work?
    Hey! You are most welcome to use our links on any tier project
    My friend, I want to reset my account. How to do it?
    CynthiaS said:
    My friend, I want to reset my account. How to do it?
    Hey sure. Please contact us via support@linksplug.com. We will help you reset your account. Please use the provided email address.
  • I want to use your service on another ser. I just requested for permission in members area. Out of curiosity, will I have issues when using the same service in 2 different ser?
    williewat said:
    I want to use your service on another ser. I just requested for permission in members area. Out of curiosity, will I have issues when using the same service in 2 different ser?
    You can use our service in 2 different IPs. If you want to use our service on more than 2 IPs, you will have to purchase extra slots. But for 2, you will be fine. Good luck with the campaigns!
  • Do you have a lifetime plan?
This discussion has been closed.