I'm having issues with SER. Getting a lot of these SOCK errors. The proxies seem to be working fine other then with SER.
VPM is extremely low, nothing is working. Using 13.92
I am having serious trouble here. I am using @Loopline
auto approve lists, 10 dedicated proxies from stormproxies (they just gave me new ones and tested them) wired connection 100mbps straight into router, windows 10, 16gb ram, 4 core i5, no server. In the past few days, the amount of links i got was wild.
I searched for threads on google and they all seem to have no solution. Lets fix it for good.
-recently, my ISP went out in my area for a day, browsing seems to be fine now.
I have emailed Sven and he says it may not be SER, but I need help fixing this problem.
In these screenshots below, the proxies would work when tested with bing and say "successful" but when tested in GSA with google.
-tried restarting computer
-tried restoring gsa settings
- when i restarted project, i saw the same link in the beginning a few times *******
- ->List is supposed to autoupdate with fresh links (and has been, not sure if its an error on my link list providers end)