Skip to content

Backlinks for BLOG ARTICLE not possible ?

edited September 2012 in Need Help
Hello,

im a little bit confused... Ive tried to get backlinks for single blog articles.
Example: http://www.GENERAL-DOMAIN.com/passives_einkommen/blog/mlm-home-business-opportunity

So the problem is: If i check verified Links, then it will forwarderd to the GENERAL domain. But thats not my Goal. I need a fast way to build good backlinks to EVERY article on my blog..

So, what can i do ? What are the best options with this tool ?

Thanks for help.

Regards, empowerde

PS: Ive tried other programs, magic submitter, article marketing and so on.. But i wasting a lot of time with this tools and get not so good results...
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't get where the problem is really. Just enter the full URL and let it run. Maybe also use the option to "verify exact URL" which would than skip whois/statistics-submissions and alike which you obviously don't want.
  • Ok, i click on that Option, thanks for fast help... Not so easy for a newbie ;--)

So whats the best types to receive good backlinks for blog articles ?
    I started now with the preset settings: blog comments, indexer, trackback and bought already GSA Indexer..

Kind Regards
  • I advice you to watch all of S4ntos' video instructions and take notes to get a good understanding of this software.

What kind of backlinks you want to use is your descision, but most users skip "fast indexer", "referrer" and "whois".

• And now i clicked on " verified links must have exact url " but software generate backlinks with general domain again :-(
  • OzzOzz
    edited September 2012
    this has nothing to do with "verified links...".
    click project options -> data -> "arrow down" symbol near URL

delete the urls you don't want to post to with 
    edit (right behind that arrow) -> delete (the active url)
  • Ok there is only my ONE article url inside.... :-(

• OzzOzz
    edited September 2012
    ok, maybe someone else has a better solution. i "reject" my answer so someone else might answer you this.

Edit: "reject" didn't work. bump this thread in case nobody could answer you that question until tomorrow. in the mean time you should watch the videos ;)
  • Indexers and whois sites only create domain links, so stop using them, Deselect those and it will be fine
  • you can post a screenshot of your project data window also. black out the first part of your URL if you don't want to share your blog-url.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I'm confused on what his problem is? :(
  • Oh ok.. So i dont need GSA Indexer for this kind of backlinks... Thanks.. ;)
  • Ok, done... Ive deleted now indexer services...

Here is a screenshot:

• don't confuse GSA Indexer (thats a standalone software) with Indexer (project options -> Indexer -> fast indexer) OR Indexing (Options -> Indexing)

GSA Indexer - use this and your links might recognized earlier by google
    Indexer - thats a platform type most users don't use
    Indexing - this pings your links and helps to get attention by google