Skip to content

Trying to understand the "dripfeed" settings.

edited February 2013 in Need Help
Under project options we have this:

Pause the project after [ x ] +/- [ y ] verifications/submissions for [ z ] minutes [  ] per URL.

So if X is 10, and Y is 5, will it create either 5, 10 or 15 submissions? Or a random number of submissions between 5-15?

I assume the project will pause for Z amount of time after either submitting, or verifying X previously submitted links?

What does the "per URL" check box do?

Lets say I have 3 URL's in my tier 1 project with one keyword attached to each. If I check the box, will it build 5-15 links to each URL? And a total of 5-15 spread across the URLs if I don't check the box?

Comments

• So if X is 10, and Y is 5, will it create either 5, 10 or 15 submissions? Or a random number of submissions between 5-15?

YES, the correct formula is 10-5=5 / 10+5=15 

I assume the project will pause for Z amount of time after either submitting, or verifying X previously submitted links?

YES

What does the "per URL" check box do? 
    Lets say I have 3 URL's in my tier 1 project with one keyword attached to each. If I check the box, will it build 5-15 links to each URL? And a total of 5-15 spread across the URLs if I don't check the box?

CORRECT
  • 1) random number 5 - 15
  • So lets expand upon the situation:

My root project builds 50 links/verifications every day.

My tier project is set to build links my root project links. So if I check to build 50 links to each URL every day, it will make 2500 links before pausing?

I suddenly see the need for high amount of links per minute.
  • Yes that is how it works if you select Per URL
  • Hang on a minute!

Is it going to build 50 links to the root links I built the day before as well as 50 to my link from the current day?

So every old and new root link gets 50 new back links every day (1440 min), adding 50 more links to be build the second day(2 roots), 100 the third (3 roots), 150 the fourth (4 roots), etc?
  • yes, every new link you have on your root, every new verified link will get 50 links per day from your 2nd tier project.
  • This is not clear. 

day 1: 50 tier 1 links (links to money site)
      50 tier 2 links to each tier 1 site  (total 2500 links)

day 2: new 50 tier 1 links (links to money site)
      50 tier2 links to day1 tier1 links + 50 tier2 links to new 50tier1 links from today (total 5000 links)

is this correct.. or links from day 1 only get their 50 links each new tier1 link?

• that's correct, as i said before, Every T1 link will get 50 link everyday regardless if is new or old.