Skip to content

NEW Wordpress.com Engine..its not perfect yet but who cares as long it can post to wordpress..LOL

edited September 2012 in New Engines/Platforms
FYI i know nothing about programming i just try this morning..hopefully sven can make it better...LOL..

http://pastebin.com/PR1kqssq

Comments

• can you post your script into this thread or post it to pastebin.org/pastie.org please?
  • thank you very much!

looks good at first glance :)

[verify_url] can be removed though. 
  • This would be great.   Thank you very much Cukuid for doing it/giving it a try. :)
  • OzzOzz
    edited September 2012
    if this engine is working you could try to convert these Web 2.0's :)

- annotum.org PR6 WoPr
    - areavoices.com PR6 DF WoPr
    - deardiary.net WoPr

those are all WordPress based sites i know of.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    wordpress done (almost no bug except that auto add anchor url=1 should have auto add anchor url=2 as this would make sure to always embed an URL in the article)
  • edited September 2012
    Thanks Cukuid, Ozz and Sven. :)

For all multiple blog post Web 2.0's like Wordpress, I think it's important that multi posting is implemented, i.e. the ability to create an account, then login and create a new blog post at future dates. 

Do you think this can be implemented?

• edited September 2012
    Thanks Jack,i cant agree more - multiple posting would be another killer feature. It has been proven that if you post an introduction article to a web2.0 without any link and after some time you post articles with backlinks,it will stay much longer...and you can make your own web2.0 blog network this way! Please guys,try to implement for web2.0s that allowe multiple posting!
    Thats not possible unless you use more than one email.
  • @Sven
    Maybe @traged mean: to post to the same web 2.0 account many times
    Well do a clear target url history and it will do so (but I don't recommend that unless you have a new article).