Skip to content

GSA Image Spider NEW GUI/Version

13»

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    next version will have a preview column of each image. Thats really improving things for quick filtering.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    @Sven
    Would it be possible to crawl images on Facebook?
    For example, I need to retrieve images from a Facebook account through my account, so login and password. I enter the url of the scraper account and the software scrapes all the images of the designated profile.
    Of course it is only scraper images released in free access.
    isn't that page available without login?
    @Sven
    Only public facebook pages can be accessed without login. If I want to get the photos of my facebook or those of my friends or family (or any off my contacts), I must be logged in. I can give you the credentials of one of my accounts.
    yes please send that in pm as I am not on facebook. I try to add something next week.
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    edited March 2018
    @Sven
    Pm sended ;)
    I think you have to contain the crawl in the directory of albums, a wall, or newsfeed. A sort of selection otherwise he will not stop.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited April 2018
    @Sven, very cool advancements! :)  I really like this program's new features!

Additional ideas...
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited April 2018
    Maybe some "effects" filters.

Sven, I know you're probly not trying to bloat the software with tons of junk, but there are many, many cool filters out there that will take a photo and transform it to more of a digital illustration, in so, so many different ways.

I like simple pre-set filters that mess with color data, ONLY:

Saturation way up to cartoonize

TOTALLY Random color data (can be fun)

random color swap-out (keep the color data consistent, just randomly change every occurrence of a color to a constant NEW color)

Texturizers...

Pixelation effects...

lots more...I love this kind of stuff. :)
  • Hey @Deeeeeeee, Sven said that he is happy to add filters to the program if I find some code samples (preferable in pascal/delphi or c++). I think I've failed miserably at that but you might gonna have more luck with yours.
  • Yes @Kaine, like that but I specifically asked Sven for Exposure and some more specific ones (vividness, shadows, highlight) that I use to give life to photos and I couldn't find. I dive into those results I may find something he could use. Thanks!
    Thanked by 1Kaine
  • CopyMyCashCopyMyCash Netherlands
    How can I seach for keyword images on Custom URL that I for those Keywords want to check and if accapleble Scrape the images ? 

Rest of the Software is Great!
    you mean a custom search engine? You can try scripting this yourself when taking one of the existing scripts as sample and add your changes. Or let me know what site you mean and I add it on next update.
    Hi Sven ...  I ned to find Product images from all the Big PLR - Private Label Right sites .... I lost my own images and need to get product images back for around 20.000 digital products... Can you otherwise please point me to the script you said in the comment ..and how to apply it yto my image spider ...Its great software but for me on the searches I get a lot of stuff that isn't even close to the products ...;-)

Have a look into
    c:\users\<login>\appdata\roaming\gsa image spider\scraper\

There you should see some *.ini files. They should all be documented and easy to understand. Simply copy one to a new name and edit to your needs.

You will see your new search engine immediately when starting a new search.
    SVEN YOU ARE AWESOME! I will go check right now! Amazing support BTW! ..Thank you for responding every day!