Skip to content

[Feature Requests] Please Discuss & Add Your Thoughts

2»

Comments

• +1 for No. 8, 3, 10
  • I would like to cast a vote for number 8 too!
  • ronron SERLists.com

+1 for #8 Alright, I'm going to jump on the bandwagon. Yes, it is a complete waste of linkbuilding efficiency to throw links at Tier 1 links that are gone.

But I'm going to emphasize something here. Some of those links that turn up red when you re-verify are not always gone. Sometimes there's just a website delay, or a server issue, or a proxy hiccup (same thing happens with Scrapebox).

It's not a big deal, but about one or two out of 10 are really not gone, just so you know. And I know that because I checked this issue manually on multiple occasions.

• Good point Ron. That's why I always perform a recheck 2/3 time's in SB live link checker. 
    When Sven picks up #8, it might be good idea to add a "recheck failed" option as well.
  • @sven do you have all this on your to do list?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    #8 is very important for those of us that use Tiered link building with GSA.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @rodol bookmarked it ;)
  • all great suggestions above

another proxy request from me

average proxy speed (response time of working proxies) on the statusbar together with proxy limit time (i.e. avg 10sec/max 15sec)

because if you proxy speed is near you response limit then with a sudden drop in internet speed
    all your proxies might seem to not be working

thus we will know when its time maybe to lower the thread count ;-)
    or even GSA SER can do it automatically for us (can also put this as a feature request)