Skip to content

Running first campaign: help with message interpreting needed

chilly_bangchilly_bang Berlin, Germany
edited November 2017 in Need Help
Hi
I've setup a first test project, imported proxies and run it without to submit and validate anything, just to get a look and feel, what GSA SER does and how. 

While GSA SER runs i get following messages, like on screenshot:

What mean numbers in the black boxes? Are this amount of pages with different certain footprints, where the submitting is potentially possible and could be done, if i move on? Or do they mean something other?

Thanks!

Egon

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that first number is the current job the second the maximum amount of urls it had loaded from the last time (search engines, site list or whatever the source was).
  • chilly_bangchilly_bang Berlin, Germany
    edited November 2017
    Thank you for answer! Could you please guide me, where can i see urls, which SER selected for later submitting to?
    I mean, on the screenshot i see i general, SER selected 10 URL with footprint  "Powered by PJBlog3" for possible submitting - where i can see them? On the screen i've posted a screenshot they aren't clickable...
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    What??!?!?!?!! This is EXACTLY what I was going to log in and ask about, as I've begun paying attention to the log as it scrolls up to actually know what's happening.

I expressed this to NO ONE, said not a word.  lol

Thanks @chilly_bang and @Sven! :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @chilly_bang right click on project->show urls->remaining urls

however you will not see what search query was used or keyword to find them.
    Thanked by 1chilly_bang