Skip to content

Feature Request : add DomainDetailer API

Hi, I was thinking about more filters while sorting massive backlinks. Moz metrics is not good enough. I think adding domaindetailer API is a good idea  ? 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you signed up to promote your service?
  • @Sven
    Not sure about him (the OP) but domain detailer is cheap as hell than moz. I have been using it for some time and would be great if you can add to GSA PI. 

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @dm303 - Adding this service is on the to-do list. 
  • @s4nt0s  Wow! Just wow! I would say this is one of best things you guys going to add for GSA PI. cheap than moz and worth it. 
  • dm303dm303 Indonesia
    @Sven
    no, I'm definitely a user, I got nothing to do with domdetailer. I just need more metrics to define good backlinks. I think adding domdetailer API will save a lot of money. 
  • dm303dm303 Indonesia
    @s4nt0s
    Thank you so much, I think by adding this service will make GSA PI the most powerful backlinks identifier and I really need it. It saves tons of work and I don't need to use another identifying tools anymore
    @dm303 if you own an api key, let me know so I can test this. I added support in ProxyScraper but will only update it after testing.
  • dm303dm303 Indonesia
    @Sven
    I've sent my api key to your inbox. thank you  
    I have added support for domdetailer in latest updates of GSA Proxy Scraper (Metric Scanner + PR Emulator) and GSA PR Emulator.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    When will we see in it the Platform Identifier?
    edited November 2017
    @steelbone - It's being worked on and should be in Pi within a couple of weeks. 
    Thanked by 1dm303
  • dm303dm303 Indonesia
    @s4nt0s
    thanks, Will you add more filters like majestic TF , CF ( root domain ), CF / TF ratio and Majestic referring domains. ? 
    @dm303 we’re adding all domdetailer metrics. 
    Thanked by 1dm303
  • this would be a great addition to gsa