Skip to content

♛LinksPlug♛-Build Your Unique Gsa Ser Verified List In No Time ♞Faster LpM & VpM ☁ Dropbox Sync

LinksPlugLinksPlug - Build Your Unique Verified Lists In No Time
edited August 2023 in Buy / Sell / Trade

Attention, this thread was closed due to unethical behaviour of stealing other services link lists and reselling them.

Though for historical reason, we leave this content as it is, but close it.

www.LinksPlug.com

http://www.linksplug.com/

* Post here to get 10% Cash back after purchased.

Order At www.LinksPlug.com

Comments

• LinksPlugLinksPlug - Build Your Unique Verified Lists In No Time
    Hello Gsa community members,

Me and my buddy Matt been developing this in early 2016 and today we launched it here. 

You can build your very own verified site lists without scraping and all the tough work.

After purchase post here with your transaction id. I will give you 10% of chargeback. (You heard it right! I can send 10% of original purchased price directly to your PayPal) 

Hurry! We got limited spots :)
  • edited July 2017
    Login to the download page, but the download all just doesnt start... :/
    @zerocloud

Hi, Thank you for grabbing this. 

Lists download just fine. Your browser may time out. Request for dropbox you can directly download it in your desktop. Mail me if you got questions at support@linksplug.com.

Good day!

• Looks great. Purchased. Will leave a review soon. 
    alexover1984 Thank you. I hope you like it. Feel free to paste your transaction here and i will send 10% of original purchase after few days. 
  • coolin186coolin186 malaysia
    hello,
    cant download and email no one reply :(
    coolin186

Hi , Already added you to sync folder. You can download / direct use from there. Sorry for few hours late reply. I was sleeping and you were emailed mid night here :). Let me know if you have any issues.

• Please explain why there isn't any update to the list since 22nd of July?
  • Still no update since 22nd July, good job. :)
    zerocloud 

Hi..Sorry for late reply.  I don't monitor this thread much (specially when i travel)  and only monitor email (support@linksplug.com) 

Seems everything working fine.  Can you email me your username. I would like to help you and give more extra days if there's anything wrong with my side. 

• @LinksPlug
    Interested. Is everything works fine? I am interested as prices are super cheap. 
    @hevvom

Yes. Everything works fine. Adding identified targets every hour. :) Thank you for interesting in. Please send an email for faster response for any issues.
  • @LinksPlug

Subscribed. I could login and map with my gsa ser. Hope this work smoothly. Will post a review here in few days. 

• I purchased this few weeks ago. Since this is super cheap i didn't want to ask the seller for his 10% rebate. 

As the sales letter stated these are identified links. I compare each list after few weeks of using and i am getting a decent amount of verified and i am impressed with this. 

Only downside was when click download button it takes few minutes to start the download. With dropbox it syncs automatically to desktop.

I will buy 1 year after few months. 

Vouch for this. 

alexover1984 

Thank you for your kind review. Actually it takes few minutes to download cause it generate current running identified links.. It's easier to sync via dropbox directly to your dropbox account. 

Glad you satisfied with my service. 

Cheers.

• Mike_RossMike_Ross Arizona, USA
    Going to give a try for a month.
  • I just purchased.I could instantly download current list. Requested for dropsync. Waiting for it. 

Thanx
    OrlandoWise 

Request accepted. Hope you will like my service.
    Mike_Ross

Thank you for purchasing my product.
  • seopowerseopower Los Angeles
    Haven't tried before. Going to purchase. 
  • Mike_RossMike_Ross Arizona, USA
    Review time :

Honestly, this service is better than most so called verified lists selling here. You got a monthly client here. Happy with the results. I am getting 80 - 90 stable LPM and 20 - 30 VPM with these identified targets. 

Highly recommend for the money!

seopower

Welcome :)
    edited August 2017
    Mike_Ross

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are satisfied with my service. 
  • I just purchased. Trying it now. Thank you.

@RocketScience

Thank you trying out.

Hope you are satisfied with our service. 
  • Purchased but your download all link is giving a 404 error. Written support and no one is answering. Is there support for this.
    @mlsto

Hi,

Yes we do provide support GMT 9 9 to 5. Due to time zone differences each user will get response under 1 to 15 hours. For weekends it may take longer.

I already checked your email and noticed you have sent multiple emails mentioning same issue and already processed all emails.

I make sure to process all emails within 24H.

404 error was due to browser timeouts and my VA already added to our sync folder.

Free to send us a email if you are experiencing any other issues.

Have a nice weekend.

• I need to apologize to these guys, a little patience goes a long way. I have been testing this list and can say this is the best list out there. I have tried all those premium list out there and none of them compare, low LPM with these others but with Links Plug you are surprised by the high LPM. Also the constant updates via DropBox every few minutes and you are getting a fresh set of list to link to all the time.

Truly amazed by their service and highly recommend buying this service. Great job and sorry about the post.
    mlsto

Hello ,

Glad you are happy with our service. 

Thank you for your honest review. 

Have a nice day. 
  • edited September 2017
    My PayPal was automatically billed for your list this month. I asked for a refund last time. So, why did you bill me this month?
    I'm not able to cancel the subscription on my PayPal. It seems you have to cancel it at your end on JV.com. So, cancel and refund my money.

PayPal Transaction ID:
    24151126AX961020W

This discussion has been closed.