Skip to content

How many links GSA ER built for a website in a day ?

i heard i can make 10000 backlinks but i dint find this true ??  can anyone suggest 

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    If you learn the tool, filter your list and get a good server you can build 10,000 links in about 10 minutes if you choose to go that route.
  • but how do you have some video or link available to do that 
  • shaun, can you give more details about that ?
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    This post may help you out but I don't have a single post dedicated to settings for increasing LPM.
  • You can create any number of links as you want. However be careful. If you do build links at a rapid rate, there is a chance of search engine penalization.
  • Shaun has a great blog on to optimize links. That being said ggle knows how many links is natural and how many are spam. 
  • I have bought GSA search engine ranker but I could not build a single link with that. Please any body help.

Problem: 
    2017-09-16 00:26: No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)

I was doing article submission

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    i guess you use public proxies?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Back in the day all my installs were pumping out over 200,000 contextuals links a day.

Number of links don't really matter as much in this climate.
  • TimDawsoneTimDawsone Quit Smoking..Just started Vaping!
    @shohagmahfuj  You mentioned your issue 'no target to post; you should allow ser to scrape and post or you need to feed some targets. Nowdays not worth to scrape. Just go for a verified list. Check BST here or BHW BST.
  • TimDawsoneTimDawsone Quit Smoking..Just started Vaping!
    @sbmc  Why can't it ? Anyway don't blast millions of links to your first tier. Always dripfeed. Blast for lower tiers.
  • purehustlepurehustle GoliathSER.com - Verified Lists, Private Proxies, Catch-all Emails
    I've done wayyy more than 10,000 in a day. You've just gotta have the right setup including a clean verified list, hyper fast proxies, a powerful server, and a reliable and accurate capcha service/program. Oh and quick email accounts.

Start by learning more about GSA and how it all operates. within a week you'll get the hang of things im sure. Good luck!
  • They depend on quality backlinks not depend on how many site or project.
  • I could build 5760 verified in 2 mins. Depends on my VPM