Skip to content

Who Is and Indexer Links

edited August 2012 in Need Help
These seem to build the most.  Are there any dangers in building too many of these types of links?  Are these spammy type links to googleor safe?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited August 2012
    I personally don't build these links to my money sites and that's mainly my personal preference because they don't add much value in terms of ranking.

I think they're better for getting your backlinks indexed more then anything else.

If you're worried about them in any way, I'd probably hold off on using them.
  • If you need to know some basic stuff about the platform you just have to mouse hover the platform. A hint form should pop up and give you some basic information.
  • I saw my rankings going down when I was using it. So I don't use them at all. I think they are too spamy and using a serious indexing provider is much better.
    Well there ya go ^^ .. I'm not a big fan of those types of links either. I can't see how they could offer any value.
  • I tested these links on quite a few sites.   It does nothing to your sites but hurt them.  Seriously,   Which is part of the other reason I don't use the indexer since it does submit your backlinks to these type of sites as well.

Just passing along the info that i've done with my own testing.  :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

So you guys recommend to not check the "Fast Indexer" engine by default?

@Bytefaker:

I don't think indexing services are worth the money. Many customers showed that the SEO Indexer is doing it's job better than some of the services. Also since the last couple of updates it is also indexing deep links better. It is just my point of view here. Everyone can decide on it's own and my words don't count much here as I am the developer. But I really think the SEO Indexer is better than the link building services.

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I think the initial comments relate to the index platform type rather than the SEO indexer. 
    @sven

He's not talking about the GSA SEO indexer, he's referring to the statistic type links and index links that get posted when people have the option "automatically post to competitors links" checked.

The indexer is great for getting your backlinks indexed but getting statistics links/indexer links to your money site isn't that valuable in terms of ranking. For indexing its pretty good.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Ahh OK so he is referring to the engine "Fast Indexer". If he unchecks that, there will be no Whois/Statistics submissions.
  • Yes that is correct Sven, the links for Who-is and statistics links build the fastest for me.  I had a lot of them and just wanted opinion on how these may help or hurt.  I have un-checked these now.
  • ronron SERLists.com

Just to throw in on my first post at the new forum :)) , I wouldn't use those either. I know what they are, and they once had a purpose *for brand new sites*, but these days all you need to get indexed is some general backlinks and a decent sitemap. So I would never use that type of link for regular linkbuilding - there's way too many better ones to use.

• Perhpas there are different experiences with this kind of features but I really watch my rankings very detailed and using really nice on-page SEO. SER is really great and improoved my rankings a lot, but indexing sites (not GSA Indexer) hurted my page. After I stoped posting to them, my rankings increased again in the right direction. So that is only my personal experience, but doing this directly to the moneypage isn't a good idea in my point of view.

Services like Lindexed aren't high quality, but it's better than nothing and I got better results than posting to static lists in my experiments.