Skip to content

Proxy Scraper PR Emulator Not Doing Anything with SER

I'm running, Captcha Breaker, Proxy Scraper and SER.  Captcha Breaker is not running as a server.  I have no proxies set to check PR in SER and unchecked Yandex.  Checked Get PR for Verified URLs.

I am using the proxies from Proxy Scraper in SER as 127.0.0.1:80.  I have Proxy Scraper set to 127.0.0.1:80.  Emulate Google PR checked.

No results are going into Proxy Scraper and all of the links built in SER have a ? and no PR.  What could the problem be?  I'm running it on a VPS.  I've checked and unchecked a bunch of options but none seem to fix the issue.  Thanks.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    change the port for the proxy server from 80 to something else. 8080 is the default port as 80 must be free to simulate webservers and so for PR emu.
  • I originally had it at 8080 and switched it this morning to 80.  I just switched it back to 8080 and still nothing.  I've gone through several threads here but can't figure out the reason it isn't working.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    when you changed it to 8080 you need to restart the PR Emulation so it can work correctly.
  • It looks like that worked.  Thanks.