Skip to content

Best recaptcha solving service For Indexing Links

Hello
l want Best solutions for Best recaptcha solving service for indexing mx GSA SER links with Indexing Software´s : Authority Indexer Light Speed and Magic Indexer all using Google recaptcha to submit.
At the moment l´m using 2captcha But cost is too expensive. Thanks

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited May 2017
    A waste of money.

What difference to you does it make if your links are indexed within a week or two rather than spend additional money to see your links instantly indexed? Both ways will not keep your links in the index forever, if a link is crap, it'll get deindexed and you've just wasted even more money on getting it "instantly indexed".  I honestly don't understand people these days.

If you want to continue to see your links "instantly" indexed then you're going to have to pay for the additional resources it takes and that's 2captcha, I wouldn't complain.
  • So you want me to pay for your service that is why you wrote that reply.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited May 2017
    I would never have to post how do that in vip thread. I see that some have to take advantage to monetize all this. The good news is that really noob's job and I do it 10x better.
    edited May 2017
    @marvink1 I could not care less if you are paying for my service or not, I have enough real SEO customers who understand how indexing works and see very little benefit of getting a link indexed within a single day or ONE WEEK later, factoring in the captcha costs.

At the end of the day, yes, you should be using an indexer simply because natural indexing rates are diabolical, you're talking about 1-3% natural indexing over a month, but when you're talking about indexing massive amounts of links regularly, instant indexing with captcha costs is just not worth it.

I'm telling you my personal opinion, aside from me owning and running my own indexing service for almost 5 years, I've said my indexing service is the best online and it is, both value wise and also results (over time) but when people are getting all grilled up about getting a URL indexed within a day by using captchas, it's ridiculous and retarded, you might be thinking that I'm saying this because my indexer doesn't do this but you're wrong, my indexer does have the technology to do this but cost wise, for the customer, I don't think it's worth it and I will not rip off my customers.

Indexing is not worth you spending additional money on captchas, it's just not, especially if you're using automated tools to build your links, if you're trying to index a handful of PBN links then fair enough, but you can do this on your own for free by doing it yourself. 

@Kaine half the time pal, I read your posts and I have no idea what the hell you are saying, if you're directing your comment to me then I suggest you use a better translator because I do not have a clue. 

These desktop tools that provide instant indexing with captcha or google pva accounts are a gimmick, a USP, a way of taking your money and charging overpriced amounts and also telling you, you need to add your captcha API key which costs even more, but if you're stupid enough to follow, that's your problem.

There are many "Reviews" from various online blogs that review these types of things and give you their personal opinions but at the end of the day, these are just their "personal opinions" which allow you to make your own decisions on what you want, making your own decisions, informed decisions. 

I can not stand these review blogs in all fairness but this is internet marketing at the end of the day, one person springs to my mind who I've known personally and that's Mathew Woodward, I've known him for many years prior to his blog and he's a complete arsehole to put it bluntly, an absolute twat, but he's done well, in posting reviews for various services, creating mediocre sub standard automated link building tool tutorials and now just sits back and lets others guest post, there are always idiots out there just starting out that follow this shit instead of doing stuff on their own and creating something out of nothing but hey, I guess that's what separates us from the rest. 

sorry for the rant but this instant indexing is tied up with reviews and all sorts and it does not help newbies coming into this game when they have to shell out for software, a subscription and furthermore, captchas, as well as a link building tool and other pointless services.

You know how I started out? Senuke, SER and captcha breaker/captcha sniper, with DBC and an indexing service.. and I made it work. 

Sometimes you just need someone to state the obvious and just write it in black and white to stamp on the bullshit and give people what they need but unfortunately because it's a dog eat dog world out there, not a lot of people have the balls to say it how it really is, take what you will out of my post but I could not care less, I'm just being honest.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    @Tim89 My previous comment was addressed to marvink1 regarding the two services mentioned Authority Indexer Light Speed and Magic Indexer.

My English being bad it was indeed possible that is misinterpreted.

• redraysredrays Las Vegas
    I'm unaware of anything cheaper, and it seems like the captcha cost of each link submission is around $.007 regardless of which service you use.
  • Magic indexer is a one time fee and you pay for captchas.

express indexer has a monthly fee.

both ways you need to pay monthly / captchas 
    @lukyjohn you don't need captcha for Express Indexer.

It is a monthly fee and your unused credits transfer over each month so you don't lose them.
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    It's been ages since I used Express Indexer, so I can't speak to the relative effectiveness, but the statement "both ways you need to pay monthly / captchas" is basically lying by omission.

Cost to index 30k links with Express Indexer: $30.99 monthly fee

Cost to index 30k links with Magic Indexer: $210 in captcha costs

One might almost think you're a shill or sock puppet account  <3