Skip to content

Article/Content Generation Software

Comments

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Will it automatically delete the file after the MAX article usage?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    of course not! but you have a settining SER to submit articles just XYZ times.
  • @Sven is there a possibility of having control over the link placement, by which I mean, top third of the article, middle or latter third.

Maybe this only makes a difference to me, I dunno.
    Hmm no, when using the "read flow" setting it is placed whenever the word matches the anchor. Beside that you can choose...
                        'Insert Sentence at bottom',
                        'Insert Sentence at random place',
                        'On First Word',
                        'On Random Word',
                        'Insert Anchor in random Sentence',
                        'Insert Anchor in first Sentence',
                        'On First Image',
                        'On Random Image'
  • kxpkxp United States
    @Sven - Tested the MainWP export out (you're fast!), the export needs to be without spintax. The import looks like it's working, but the spintax was present in the published article. Also, the title didn't work properly (the TITLE: section was included in the title), but that might be because of the spintax in it. Even if it isn't, I think it would be a MainWP bug, because the export looked to fit the specifications on their site.
    thanks for the feedback. I will modify this for next update.
  • kxpkxp United States
    edited May 2017
    Hey @Sven,

Just tested the WordPress import and it doesn't seem to be working. This is the error I get:

Sorry, there has been an error.
    There was a problem with your WordPress import file. It doesn't seem to be in a valid format.

I made a little progress to help out. I exported a simple WordPress xml file and saw some things missing. I wrapped the <channel></channel> element in an rss element:

<rss version="2.0" xmlns:excerpt="http://wordpress.org/export/1.2/excerpt/" xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/" xmlns:wfw="http://wellformedweb.org/CommentAPI/" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:wp="http://wordpress.org/export/1.2/">
    <channel> ... </channel> </rss>

And I got a better set of error messages, but still nothing imported. This is the new error I got, but I didn't see new posts imported:

Failed to import author . Their posts will be attributed to the current user.

• @Sven thanks for the reply, it would help me if it was possible to choose link placement, sometimes at the bottom of the article isn't ideal, possibly the random choice would be best but in many cases I want the link near the top of the article. If it's not possible or you don't think it should be then don't worry about it :)
  • kxpkxp United States
    Another feature request:

When you are exporting articles with no spintax, it would be great to have the option to export multiple spin variations. For example, if I select one article to export to HTML (no spin), it would be nice to have the option to export 8 copies, so I have 8 different versions of the same article to use.
    @kxp thanks for the modifications. I will add that into it for next update. However it seem to have worked before, maybe with another plugin. I just hope it works for all now.
    ---
    for your other feature request, I will add it.
    ---
    @JudderMan, will try to add some more link placement options then.
  • EnriqueEnrique Barcelona
    @Sven Hello, I just bought the GSA content generator, it is possible to export the project created as it exports the SEO content machine ?, then when creating a new project in GSA Rank can load the articles just as we can load it with SEO content machine (GSA RANK, Tools / Auto Fill / Use SEO content machine / import)

Thank you
    yes, you have to export as "GSA Search engine Ranker (all fields)" and then import that in SER using Tools->Import->Data fields
    Latest version supports Direct publishing of your articles to your Wordpress accounts. GUI for this might change as well as more platforms will be supported.
  • kxpkxp United States
    @Sven You're the best!
  • @Kxp, do you use http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin:yourusername:yourpassword or what format? I have an error "no webform". Thanks! 
  • kxpkxp United States
    @antonearn I was also getting "no webform" but I didn't have a chance to keep testing before I could determine if I was doing something wrong or not. I'll play around with it some more and add feedback here.
  • kxpkxp United States
    Regarding the Publish feature, I'm unable to get it to publish directly to WordPress. I tried a self-hosted as well as a domain.wordpress.com and was not able to get them to work. I also tried using the wp-login.php URLs with no success. All results ended with this error:

"No webform found."
    @kxp iI have tested this on a default wordpress account...all worked fine so maybe give me access in pm for your site and i try my best to get it working.
  • kxpkxp United States
    Thanks @Sven, I PM'd some credentials to you for my test site. Also, should this work on wordpress.com?

If you made use of XML-RPC, I believe this would give you support for WordPress.org, WordPress.com and I believe Blogger also uses XML-RPC. Just an idea if you hadn't considered it :-)
    will look on that tomorrow (still weekend here now).
    @kxp I tried it even now (weekend) and it posted, but with an error message about themes not being setup...the posting however went though.
    well thats what the tool does...depending on the options you choose.
    Btw latest version supports translation which usually works quite well.
  • Mike_RossMike_Ross Arizona, USA
    i like gsa products but i also can vote for SCM . is there anyway to add blogger and wordpress for auto posting ?
  • kxpkxp United States
    OK! Just figured out the WordPress posting issue! I went into settings, unchecked the checkbox that says "Use proxies with search engines" then tried posting again. My post went live. So, it looks like the posting function was using proxies, even though I didn't have the "other sites" checkbox checked.

Perhaps a new checkbox for using proxies when posting?
    yes thats something that might come in useful. Will think about it.
  • kxpkxp United States
    Hey Sven,

2 more things. @antonearn noticed there weren't any links in the content. I went back and checked the one you were able to post and he's correct, I don't see any links in there.

Additionally, I also noticed on longer articles that the Spintax seems to be included in the last few paragraphs.
    links: yes there might have been a bug in update that is fixed in next one.
    ---
    spintax: hmm I don't really understand what you mean!?
  • kxpkxp United States
    I'll PM you a link to an example.
  • Guys. If you haven't bought GSA CONTENT GENERATOR yet, DO IT RIGHT NOW

This isn't a paid promo or some BS, but hey, GSA CONTENT GENERATOR now even auto-insert metadescription(s) when publishing directly to your sites = ZERO manual work to be done. 

BIG UP to @Sven for this fast implementation. Well done!
    thanks @antonearn