Skip to content

Article/Content Generation Software

Comments

• @Sven can you correct me if I am wrong:
    [1-9] means: one random number from 1 to 9 ?
    [0-9] = one number from 0 to 9
    [1-9]* = only numbers from 1 to 9 except 0 ?
    [a-z] = same as numbers but chars
    ? = what does it mean and how this is different from "*"?

Are there more "placeholders"?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    those are not regular expressions. A [0-9] simply means one character from 0 to 9.
    A ? means any single char.
    A * means any char or 0 or any length
    So your [1-9]* sample means starting with 1 to 9 and ending with anything or any length
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    edited April 2017
    @sven thanks for adding the "Max Usage" option! I've been using the program to create super high relevant articles and everything works great.

Could you add an option to only use the images/videos/tweets once? To avoid posting the same media in multiple articles

And an option to make the first letter of the title uppercase.
    next version will automatically capitalize the words in titles as this is a standard thing anyway.
    however keeping track of used images/videos is a bit problematic. That would only work only per export, if you  export a 2nd time, it might use the same image/video again. Also more than one video/image is used in spin format on each export to have more variations.
  • Привет Sven! Вы планируете добавить RSS-каналы, как это?
    you can do that already, not by RSS feeds, but by adding a custom source and let it extract sublinks. That way it will also find new articles/posts on that page and use them as sources.
  • Sc0chSc0ch Russia
    Not enough add the text from my files that would be processed by a Markov algorithm... and then export what we need. You can do add text files with my text ?
    yes, you can add it to project options->sources->custom->add->...
  • Sc0chSc0ch Russia
    Thanks!
  • antonearnantonearn Earth
    edited April 2017
    How do you add spin syntax for your language? Add By URL or file doesnt work 
    well what language and what url/file do you use?
  • Sven! Please FIX cyrilic
    @stopradar fixed in next update
  • GSAEGSAE Indonesia
    @Sven
    if this software can use for article in my web (in indonesian language and save (not duplicate content)
    i wanna buy this software only for article in my website

@GSAE Indonesian as language is included. But as I don't speak/read that language, I can not judge about the quality. Try the demo version please.
  • @Sven ;
    I am getting random spinning on my projects.  As shown in the image, some of the articles are getting spun and some are not. Also, when viewing the articles and hitting the refresh button, the paragraphs are not mixing.  Is the paragraph mixing setting only performed once and not on each unique article? I am using v0.71. Thanks

mix paragraph is indeed just used to mix the paragraph once per generated article.
    my guess ont he spin/no spin is that the spin went wrong later on or your balance on that spin service is zero. Details to that should be seen in log (right click on project->show log).
  • @Sven 
    Is there a way to refresh the articles after doing an edit of the project settings?  I find that if I change the project settings (the algorithm for example) after the content has already been scraped then the changes are not distributed to the articles in the project.  I would like to be able to refresh the project so that the new settings can be applied to the articles that have already been scraped.
    well if you change the settings, then you have to generate new articles of course. Just a change on that will not automatically generate new articles.
    One project can contain a mix of different articles with different methods/algorithms.
    IF you think the chosen settings are not good, delete the articles, and generate them again. You can on in that case also uncheck all sources and generate articles just of the previously scraped content.
  • thanks for the clarification
  • antonearnantonearn Earth
    edited April 2017
    According to Sven, "insert random paragraph spoilers/decorations", should create a h2 and/or h3. Have anyone succeed with that? Im trying to have success with that feature, but can't. Would be glad if someone could advise here, since I need to increase the readability / overall quality. Thanks! 
  • @Sven

1. can you add xPath / CSS selector for choosing content body and title?
    2. there is some kind of bug(?) with parsing lists (<ul><li>) for example:
    when an article has list like:

End of paragaph1
    - List1
    - List2
    - List3
    Start of paragraph2

this result often as:

end of paragraph2List1

List2 <- added as header?

List3Start of paragraph2

@meph
    1. what does that mean? I have no idea what you mean really
    2. give me a sample article/source please.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO

Can I export the article generated by this option “insert up to 'x' random/authority URLs from random words, Try to use search engines to find related links”.
    What I trying to say is they article which I'm exporting it should place link in keyword related websites and it should have anchor text from my anchor field.

yes that can be done.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited May 2017
    :)

• VMartVMart Natural SEO

I need articles for moneyrobot.com, Which option should I select for export template.
  • Hello @Sven ,

Nice to see a new software addition from you cause we know many years that you are a hell of a coder and can deliver very nice staff. 

I am a SCM user for the past 2 years. My subscription has ended and i didn't renew it cause i want to test a little bit more your new software.

The trial has ended. Can i somehow test it for some days more ?

Also, some very good aspects of the SCM that made my life easier were the ability to automate things in an everyday frame rate.

1. Remove collected Data as a check option.
    2. Scheduler per project with the ability to run project per day, week, month, hour. 
    3. The Search - Replace ability doesn't work in titles.
    4. The option to have add ins with custom lists <li> will be great as google tends to index these articles better.
    4. Also the ability to check a folder for old articles and delete them before writing the new ones will be great. (I already doing it with custom batch file)
    5. The save - scrape button must be save - scrape with check box for full automation.

Sorry  @Sven for the long post but i think these additions will make the software one level better.

Can you add these proposals ??

Thanks in advance.

P.S. If you add them you consider me a buyer for this software also.. <span>:smile:</span>
    @VMart That moneyrobot doesn't want to give me a trial license so I can not really create some template here.
    @justice if trial ended it is no way back unless you start on a different PC. -- 1. you can delete articles on your will very easily 2. a scheduler is included but not that advanced by now 3. changed for next update 4a. hmm how should that work? Where does it get the lists from? 4b. a bit dangerous. if people click a "YES DELETE ALL DATA IN FOLDER" to easily it might erase their whole HD...I prefer not to add that really 5. sorry I don't understand?