Skip to content

auto email creation for new projects

googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
edited February 2013 in Feature Requests
It would be great if gsa would create a new hotmail acct automatically and adjust its settings to the ideal ones upon creation of a new project.

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I agree 100%!  Then we could set the option to create a new hotmail every X days/minutes.
  • +1

i like to add this feature also,use paid captcha for creating this hotmail account. Or improve the GSA CB captcha solving for this hotmail captcha.

:)
  • hotmail is requiring verify a lot now.  I suggest outlook.com which is basically the same thing but no verify.  There's a bot available for 10 bucks that you can use with proxies and generate tons of outlook accounts in a few minutes with either self entered or service captcha.   I feel this a low priority.
  • @swede, thank for your suggestion and i have pm you about this....
    @swede I like to switch out my accounts every couple of days, if SER did this automatically, that would be a huge benefit.  Also, I don't think the verifying is true as you can buy 400-1000 accounts on Fiverr.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Swede, whats the bot?

Can you pm me a link please

• edited February 2013
    Who's got a link for the bot?

Looks like it might be these bots

http://v2.botninja.com/bot-downloads

No mention if they add any kind of junk mail rule though

• That's it.  It does not ad rule though the dev would ad that I'm sure.  

Wasn't sure if I could post links or not.
  • Thanks, just shot them a message about adding the rule.

I asked one bot developer about adding a third part to a bot, which would make adding extra hotmails a breeze

And that was for an optional forwarding address

So the process would be

create hotmail account > add catch all rule > add forwarding address

I never heard back

All it would do is make adding multiple hotmail accounts a breeze

In the email address box you would then use them in the form {hotmail1|hotmail2|etc|etc}

You can get 100 accounts on fiverr with the @ rule set up.
  • @Brandon, please post the link to the gig. Thanks
    http://fiverr.com/ywei0219/provide-you-100-verified-hotmail-accountspop-enable-and-spam-in-24-hours-deliver

Make sure you specify you want spam filter turned on.  My first order didn't, but my second order did.
  • edited February 2013
    Awesome! You mean spam filter turned off?

@indylinks, please keep us posted.
  • Even better. Although I just ordered the 100 accounts gig on fiverr.
  • Here's what botninja.com said to my request:

"I will put it on the list to do!"

• Will try to get it sorted in the morning - thanks to indylinks for pointing me to this thread.
    Always appreciate feedback and requests for added features!

Fatboy (The BotNinja :))
  • hotmailaccounthotmailaccount buybulkaccount.com
    @swede
    I'm going to sell outlook accounts with Spam/Junk Override filter added:)
  • Would be best if it was just built into SER so we wouldn't have to deal with all this fiverr crap or copy pasting into SER and checking if the emails are still valid blah blah. I'm sure Sven could do it with his coding abilities, he made a freaking captcha solver
  • This feature would be very beneficial, so I am definitely in favor of it. After all we endeavor automatization, aren't we? So why externalize with fiverr or suchlike?
  • Another vote for building this into SER. KIinda funny there are 100+ platforms, but the email creation is not included :)
    I would even go for being able to import a list of accounts and being able to select how often to rotate them.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Something similar came up here http://seosunite.com/f45/how-you-doing-1696/#post13363 that I wasn't originally thinking of, email blacklisting.

So on a related note, aside from just original email creation, how bout being able to access a file full of emails/pass that gsa can pull from once it detects the current email has been blacklisted?

Ideally it keeps creating them on the fly as needed, if not...sending an alert to us letting us know we need to upload fresh emails.

Thanks
  • +1 to that
  • +1 from me too.  A web manipulating bot ought to manipulate web based email. :)
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Sounds good, and if created automtically, will perfectly stick with my requested email database feature ;)
  • edited February 2013
    I agree. This would be a great feature. Also set the message rules to move everything from the spam inbox to the inbox after creation.

Another way to go may to just be able to rotate email accounts from a file. So that one project could use multiple emails, since we can buy pre made emails so cheap.