Skip to content

New Software - GSA PR Emulator

124»

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no, MOZ as well as Majestic is no longer available due to a fear of legal problems.
  • So it's only Alexa, SEMRush and Yandex now ? 

I have an ahrefs subscription, can I use their API somehow ? 
    Thats correct. I will however add those other subscription based apis over time. Just not right now as I have to finish other projects first.
  • @sven +1 for seouser9283 please add soon, im really need this think! Thanks sven
  • So which metric is recommended to use?
    SemRush seems fine
  • edited February 2017
    @Sven

I've just purchased PR emulator as it seems to be the only option at the moment and I've followed the instructions in the guide but how can I make sure it is effectively working as expected? (I have picked SemRush and solidproxies, and set accordingly gsa ser) Seemingly is working as some properties are getting the PR detected but most are with "?" so I have the feeling that the detection of PR is as low as when using the built in yandex TIC. Note that when I load same URLS manually into PR emulator it does detect many PR's than in the verified window seen on the Screenshot here 

Also, any date for support of personal API's from services? 
  • @Sven, nevermind my above message. After restarting both GSA SER and CB it started working.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    @Sven
    1. For GSA SER pagerank emulator should I compulsory use proxy?

2. Yantex/Alexa/SEMRush
        For all this metric should I compulsory need proxies? 

3. Are you recommending private proxy or public proxy
    1. No, proxies would be needed by the PR Emulator itself not in SERE
    2. yes in the end you want to use proxies here as they would block you on a lot queries
    3. public would do here
  • Hi Sven

I just purchased the emulator, I set it up as the video set it to 3 so what I am getting is the da is good but the page ranks are really bad! how can I fine tune so it chooses better page ranks please?

Derek
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    barrymoore12
    Do DA is working?
  • sorry what do you mean Do DA is working?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Domain authority metric...
  • yes I know what it means but how do I set up pa emulator to checck on page rank ? at them moment I have it set to semrush and 3 do I need to change it within gsa ser different to the video?
    thanks 
  • Hi thanks for help guys I found how to do it.
    when in gsr click on project tier choose pr and then by that is a button that says by domain or page, when you click the page it says you won't get many links!
    and thats it
  • ok so run it with the above settings and it is still posting to PR 1  and 0
    So the program does not work Sven??

could you do a refund please
    I replied by email. There is no bug really. You settings are wrong.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    barrymoore12

BRO I also newly purchased PR emulator it's working nice for me. 

My Settings

Output

Please make sure your proxy settings.  :-?