Skip to content

All yahoo emails stopped working

edited January 2017 in GSA Search Engine Ranker

Anybody else experience this problem?

15:39:20: [-] POP3 Login failed - -ERR Server error - Please try again later. [SYS/TEMP]

In the past this problem occurred only randomly and was very temporary -over the past 24 hours I keep getting it for ALL yahoo emails- tried new batch and same problem - testing shows "all failed" constantly.

Comments

• me too 
    @sven please fix soon  , thank
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    there is nothing I can fix...if there is a problem, then it's yahoo. Why should it have worked till now and now not!?
  • ok it works fine today
    thank
  • Hi, I'm having the same problem today, how have you solved it?
  • edited January 2017
    I just tested 2 yahoo IMAP emails. One with GSA SER and one with RankerX. RankerX worked GSA SER not, I'm getting this error https://www.screencast.com/t/3mI3oDmXK9

This means there is a problem with GSA but it should be fixable. 
  • delavittadelavitta spain
    edited January 2017
    I get the same error as Mike. Mike and Soncuti, does yahoo work today? It's strange why everything and showing those errors seems like gsa works ...
    because SER does not offer any IMAP settings to enter!? Its a pure pop3 protocol.
  • Soncuti, have you done any action to make it work for you??
  • Just wanted to follow up. All yahoo emails still not working for me. I tried testing about 100 of them on Saturday night and they working fine - I tested again a few minutes later and they all failed. All my tests since then have failed. Tried with and without proxies and they still failed.

No response from the yahoo email vendor yet.  Situation looks hopeless at this point - will have to use non-yahoo email.

You test all of them from one IP ?
  • Mike. Thanks for the info. Look for another alternative. Any suggestions?
  • @sven - yes all tests from same ip- have "use proxies" checked on some tests but still failed

@delavitta- hoping someone else can answer that question 

@Mike well in that case it is no wonder they block you. Imagine you are operating an email service and see all kinds of connections to different accounts from one IP. That would raise your attention and get those all temp blocked.
  • Yahoo POP3 emails are definitely not working https://www.screencast.com/t/Cl4RPmJvtXR9
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    You can always try some catchalls. It's a bit more expensive but your emails will always be working since they're hosted with SER usage in mind.

We offer a 30 day trial on our site if you want to try it out.
  • Hi, I've been testing them for two days, so great.
  • edited January 2017

@Sven - so checking "use proxies" doesn't help to hide that my VPS has only one ip?

Also wanted to say that I've been using Yahoo emails every day with SER for 4 years - same ip and no problems - so this is something new with Yahoo.

Well if you use proxies, then SER tries to bing one proxy to an email account and also always tries to use that same proxy with it to avoid such problems.

• Hello everyone, yahoo emails still not working?
  • Forgive my ignorance but is it possible to mass test them all for ALL projects, without going into each one individually? @Sven

I am finding about half of mine aren't working.
    sorry, thats not possible right now. Though you can create a dummy project and import all your accounts there and test their.
  • OK. Can you please consider adding it @Sven?