Skip to content

BHW members discussed serengines.com is a worst system which have lot of bugs in it

kattupoochikattupoochi Forest
edited January 2017 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
In BHW forum some people have discussed......
If I purchase GSA Ser software they are not giving any quality engines, they are keeping quality engines in premium version. Using that premium version we need to pay $14 every month.
Like this BHW member has pointed out in BHW forum.
For this rankerX owner has given his answers...
There are only 7 supported Web 2.0 engines in GSA SER. It's in beta and full of bugs. It's slow and screams for computing resources (it uses a real, out-dated browser, it if you run 7 engines simultaneously, it will occupy 700MB of Memory just for the browsers alone)

We support 70+ premium Web 2.0 engines. RankerX is much faster and much more stable.

Cheap does not equate to good quality.

Is that true? Can I trust this??????

https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/rankerx-your-extremely-powerful-link-building-tool.798556/page-104

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    edited January 2017
    SERE is in beta, its meant to have bugs, you can read its beta thread here. Personally, I feel beta access should have been free and James should have been available on the forum to answer questions directly, especially when people are paying him money to beta test the tool.

RankerX has been around a while now, personally, I think it is still the best at creating automated web 2.0s but thats just because it has no real competition right now. It still lacks basic features and controls that should have been implimented a long time ago.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @kattupoochi well almost every sentence you wrote is full of errors. SER comes with over 700 engines. Each engine can build links to many sites. You can not say that every engine is low quality. Thats just BS! Of course quality is different for each...so thats true.

Anyway we are also not hiding quality engines. Thats just not true. We have an addon you can buy or not, however this addon is not GSA's work but another company as web2.0 sites change too much to keep trak on that and put work into this all the time. It's a 2 guys company and we have to focus on other things.

Also keep in mind that when people writhe something like "we support 70+ premium web2.0 engines..." It usually means that most of those "web 2.0" engines are part of simply other engines in SER who are just not called web2.0 but are covered e.g. by MediaWiki or Social Network engines. It's a known fact that many software tools simply fool around when building an engine and simply take that one with different URLs and call it all "web 2.0". For SER, "web 2.0" are simply sites whoa re not based on any engine usable for more than ONE site.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @kattupoochi - Funny thing is RankerX is a customer of SERengines, they were one of the first to sign up.

Not sure why they're saying SERengines is using an outdated browser since they have no idea what webkit version SERengines is using. 

Also, I'm wondering if they're using a browser? SERengines uses a browser because it uses real mouse movements, clicks and keyboard typing. This should help with stick rate in the long run. So I'm guessing if they aren't using a browser they aren't doing any of that. 

They also say they have 70 "Premium" web 2.0's but how many of those are successful after running a campaign? 

At the end of day you're asking the question in a RankerX sales thread so of course they're not going to say anything positive. 
    Quick one, adding a domain into the "premium" section does not mean it is actually a premium domain. Check the metrics of the domains they have in their premium section and make your own mind up.

I think when I run a Ranker X blast I have around 20-30 of their engines enabled.
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    There are only 20-30 Web 2.0 platforms worth posting to. Software vendors like RankerX and folks selling Web 2.0 posts on forums seem to be in constant denial about this, giving you garbage with no follow links or platforms like Shutterfly that never index. It drives me crazy :)
  • @Sven

I have just clarified what members have discussed in forum it's not my own intention to raise those question.

"SER comes with over 700 engines. Each engine can build links to many sites. You can not say that every engine is low quality. Thats just BS! Of course quality is different for each...so thats true."

In which bases you say that your engines are high quality. The submission given by your engines are mostly in awaiting status are never getting successful submission, The verification ratio they engine which you given is very poor. Many forum members have raised this question and got pissed off. 

You are talking about two different things here.

Stuff like web 2.0s have custom scripts and the user knows 100% that that platform accepts content submissions from users. The engines of SER are based on content management systems, very few of the domains actually accept submissions from random people and even less will verify.

You with have to buy a premium list or take the time and effort to make your own if you want a go to bank of URLs to use.
  • @shaun your explanation is useful for me.

For working with premium web 2.0 do public proxy is enough or should I go for private proxy?

For premium web 2.0 is gsa captcha breaker is enough?
  • @shaun.

I totally agree with you. he's talking about two different things here.

RankerX is a very powerful SEO automation tool which comes with an excellent Web 2.0 User Interface. You can make use of this highly intuitive tool on your smartphones, tablets and PCs as well. It also comes with the latest support for Google Captcha. As a result, you no longer have to focus on ugly captchas all the time.

GSA Search Engine Ranker is still the best tool for automated link building and it can achieve tremendous results if used properly. It has many type of platforms, such as Article, Blog Comment, Directory, Web 2.0, Forum, Guestbooks, etc. The platforms you will select depend of the type of backlinks you want to create.

Push up the 2nd Tier Web 2.0 , Web 2.0 Profile(edu, gov,..) links from RankerX by GSA SER Blast. It's perfect!

I have always been a big fan of GSA. It’s been many years since GSA has come to existence, but it still works like a charm for now.

@Shaun, @Sven, @s4nt0s thank you so much for sharing your experience, reading the complete guide, well written and detailed explanation makes it more interesting.

@kattupoochi You need human solved captchas. Also I would use semi dedicated proxies.

@jonesphilip49 no worries mate.
  • @Shaun

Do gsa captcha breaker won't solve "human solved captchas"?

Have you ever tried in public proxies?
    Web 2 will use stuff like ReCaptcha, KCaptcha or Solve so CB will struggle.

No I havent with web 2.0.
  • jonesphilip49 
    Rankerx inbuilt captcha breaker not solving captchas, the person who using rankerx answering like this. How can you say can rankerx is better?
  • @Shaun

Is there any other lifetime tools like gsa captcha breaker?
    Not that I am aware of.
  • jonesphilip49jonesphilip49 New York
    edited January 2017
    kattupoochi

I only use 2captcha in RankerX, captcha breaker in GSA.

These CAPTCHAs have been correctly solved by RX as tumblr, jimdo,... you can watch video's on SEO Khan channel (22:18 ')

• I think the only thing that really matters is results. And by that I mean, who cares how many platforms software can post to if the platforms do not get you the results you desire. I am a longtime user of SER and a new Ser Engines user. SER results speak for themselves. Awesome. But the game has changed in how you use SER. If you are getting bad results, then up your game. For Ser Engines, as @shaun has already mentioned, it is in beta = limited results + limited platforms. You cannot compare SER Engines to any of the established 2.0 services. Yet. I can say though, that I have used, and canceled, accounts with RankerX, FCS, and RankWyz. I am happy with SER Engines so far. I am seeing real traffic from the service. It is easy to use. Yes, it needs many more platforms, and they are aware of that. But, it is on the right track.
  • jonesphilip49
    I'm speaking about inbuilt captcha of rankerx, but you are speaking about 2captcha, Have you really used rankerx???

• jonesphilip49 
    Rankerx they have given inbuilt captcha have you every used that? It is working or not? The person who used rankerx they inbuilt captcha its not working. No one knows that he is having customer care. in BHW some times only he replies. 
    I'm guessing you have decided the owner of Ranker X is not a fraudster anymore if you are still using his tool and trying to get better with it?
    Mate noone here cares, I don't see why you are posting these screenshots...
    When RankerX sends their shills to post on seo forums they're not sending their best...
  • jonesphilip49jonesphilip49 New York
    edited January 2017

@Shaun: Nice post!  Mate noone here cares,  why you are posting these screenshots on here? I know you hate RX because they don't want to answer you. How about you focus on making money instead of this?

@jonesphilip49 Any chance you could link me to where I say I hated RX? I actually stuck up for them the other day when the OP started his fraud thread about them....

Tht post was more at the OP keep posting stuff from BHW here, noonce cares.
    @shaun - pretty sure his post got mixed up somehow and that "nice post" is all that he was directing toward you.
    Ahh just noticed. I had just woken up this morning when I saw it.
  • funny when people need other people to help them make their OWN choices.

I used RX for months, found out about SERE and cancelled RX stuck with SERE.
    RX makes then stops, makes then stops etc...

SERE when it has more engines, will blow RX out the water...
    It's integration with SER which is the best automation tool out there is unbeatable.

Less manual work, more time to work on other tests or projects.

I agree with others posts, BETA means testing, which means bugs/errors. Yeah its been a while but it's not their fault unforeseen bugs came along.

Watch everyone run away from RX to SERE once they have more engines. 100% Guaranteed.

RX in itself I believe is a huge footprint. Reasons for that I'll not explain cause I don't have time for back and forth shit.
    @kattupoochi decide for yourself, stop shit stirring

RankerX is decent. Despite what's been written in this thread, the layout isn't intuitive. It's not easy to keep things organized or automate simple tasks like doing X warmup posts to your accounts before doing a post with links. To me, this is where SEREngines has the potential to be a lot more powerful.
  • As above, RX has potential but if you have 100s of sites/pages/URLs then it's not easy to scale. I gave up on it. I knew it was/is good for other people but not for me. 

@Anth20 spill the beans about a footprint, genuinely interested. This is why I changed every single thing I could on SER as there were many things that people left unchanged that was a footprint.

SEREngines, I've not used the new GSA/beta version but did use Jameses when it was solely his doing and it WAS great but then went downhill fast. I'm sure it isn't straightforward to make something as awesome as what everyone wants first time or 100th time of trying so patience is needed.