Skip to content

Blog comments that require registration

edited February 2013 in Feature Requests
hey @sven, is there a chance or anything you can do for SER to post on blogs where you should register first, those require email verification but you can integrate this into SER and use like a checkbox to select this type of comments, that will obvious lower the submission/verified rate on blog comments but this can work to high quality campaigns or for PR purpose.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I guess you mean these drupal blogs where you can leave comments as well...actually this is easy to code if you combine the Drupal-Blog engine with the General Blogs one. Though I don't have time for that and I was hoping someone else would try it.
  • I've bookmarked this thread and see if I can figure something out the next few days.

@Sven: What about Joomla. Should be the same procedure, right?
  • edited February 2013
    @Sven yes =), thanks @Ozz , hope you can figure this soon.
  • +1 for this feature..too long waiting for this
    @Ozz think so yes...should be the same. Joomla is already supported by General Blogs but without login.
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    how about to create a 'general blogs - with registration' engine then as there are many more CMS with blog posting possibilities. or do you think its best to keep them seperated?
    edited February 2013
    yea keep them separated. I should have done that witht he General Blog engine from the beginning, but it's to late now ;)
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    thats what i thought ;)

the script has gotten massive, but i needed your opinion on this as there could be some merrits if they are merged together.
  • so are you going to create this 'general blogs - with registration' platform sections?
  • edited June 2013