Skip to content

GSA Link lists mastermind group (Need 10 people to join)

Hello all,

I am a user of GSA SER and have been hanging around this forum for quite some time. I have quite an OK knowledge about GSA and SEO. For some time now, i have been trying to build backlinks with GSA by buying links from private sellers. Unfortunately, i have not been much satisfied with the quality of links i buy as most of the sellers sell them to many buyers who spam the hell out of this links and i have some feelings that most of these sellers are not selling their best GSA links but using for their own project.

I have been reading about the needs to build one's own GSA links as the only viable solution to build quality backlinks. Due to the fact that there is a bit of money involved and also some level of experience, i would like to create a mastermind groups where experienced and learners of GSA SER who would like to build and create QUALITY GSA SER link lists together.

For this masterminds, we need 10 people who are willing to invest at least $50 each for this project. $500 total budget. Below are what we would be needing

Scrapebox
Gscraper ...... $68
Gscraper Proxy subscription: $66/month
GSA SER
GSA CB
Dedicated Server... $100
Knowledge of scraping and running GSA SER
reCaptcha subscription.... $100

This way, we can combine ideas, experience and knowledge while we build quality links for our GSA SER project while also exchanging strategy for the common goals. If anyone is interested in this, please indicate in the thread, i will be creating a Skype mastermind group for this when i see those interested.

Regards,
zpydaman

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    You don't need GScraper or its subscription, scrapebox is plenty, depending what you are doing I would recommend GSA PI.

I am actually doing a very similar test but 100% self-funded, keep an eye on this thread as I will post a link to it there once it is complete.
  • I just recently set up everything similar to what you have outlined. Im using scrapebox to scrape with the automator -> platform identifier to sort -> gsa ser pulling platform identifiers sorted urls through global. You only need scrapebox or gscraper. You dont need both. Plus i dont think u need a proxy subscription. You can simply use semi dedicated proxies and scrape at a lower speed. 

As for a dedicated server. you can try online.net they have cheaper servers than 100$. and i doubt you need a recaptcha sub. Most of them dont work well.
  • Thanks for your comment, i am looking for someone we can both combine ideas and divide the workload and expenses together. I don't want to do it alone. I have school and other things taking my time. If any of you guys would like to involve me in your project, we can split the expenses. Otherwise, other guys who are still interested can indicate their interest so we do it together...
  • I'll keep an eye on this thread, if more folks are interested.

• redraysredrays Las Vegas
    Same, I'm interested depending on the other members who come on board.
  • Thanks guys for your interest. We have already gotten 3 people interested including me. Hopefully more guys would join. Let's see.
  • I am here to check BST for grab few lists also i have been building my own list with hrefer and gscraper.  now i really need few quality lists or outsource cause it damn costly with proxies and huge drop of hrefer lpm . it's annoying and headach.

btw i'll throw few bucks here as well...after trying few providers..once use Bst seller here and it was great but that was year ago.

• sagesage In Front Of My Computer
    I am interested and would like to hear more about the detail.
  • sunny8sunny8 bangalore
    am interested
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    @Metster
    You can do this yourself much cheaper than OP suggested. 

If you want it 100% automated (like without even lifting a finger more than 1-2 times / month) you need the following:
    • Scrapebox ($57)
    • Scrapebox Automator plugin ($20)
    • Low-end VPS ($15 / month)
    • 10 dedicated (or those shared between 3 people) proxies ($10 / month)
    • (Optional) GSA PI ($57)
    You can make Scrapebox automatically feed itself keywords, scrape all day and then dump everything in a file that GSA PI monitors which then identifies everything, removes duplicates and dumps it in another folder which is monitored by 2-3 sorting projects.

I've been meaning to write a detailed tutorial that walks you through this entire process for some time (currently you can find the one that tells you how to completely automate Scrapebox on our site, but it's missing a piece on how GSA PI ties in to all this)

Anyway, the only running costs are the VPS and proxies ($25 / month total). 

If you're on a budget you can actually do this on your existing VPS with existing proxies. You can skip GSA PI and just let SER handle the sorting so your only real expense is buying Scrapebox & Automator plugin if you don't have it already.
  • @Hinkys thanks for that! Can you run your specific setup off of a laptop with proper memory and bandwidth?
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    @viking Yeah probably, never tried it but I'd guess bandwidth would be your bottleneck. The specs of the VPS I successfully ran this on for some time were relatively low (2gb ram, 1 core). I ran a stable setup: 3 instances of Scrapebox (all with Automator) and GSA PI on it, no problem.