Skip to content

GSA SER - project set up (CONCEPT)

Comments

• 1234876675412348766754 Utrecht
    edited December 2016
    @shaun is it bad to send tier 1 + all tier 2 links to an indexer?
    i've some resources left.. so as an extra.. next to the 3 tier building.
    I asume the GSA SER indexer will work, at least for 5%.
  • Guys, just for info. Have been running a test RankerX campaign and found some very high DA Web 2.0 profiles that give a DF (manual check) link. So could be good use on T1 with some T2/T3 links.

My project was:

T1 (all premium/manual selection)
    - Web 2.0
    - Web 2.0 profiles
    - Social bookmarks
    - PDF article

Then for T2 sent Premium Web 2.0/Profiles to T1 Web 2.0s. All links sent to indexer.

So far, 68 out of 812 links indexed. Links were created about 6 days ago.

Great thread!
  • @GreenJohn thank you for reply. Always nice to see new people in the thread. I'd hope the information in here is usefull for you as well.

I'll check into your tactic tomorrow. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions in the future?
  • edited December 2016
    @12348766754 - yes sure :)

I've been using RankerX for a while now although cannot actually say its improving rankings massively, just still working on my process.

For this last project I used "Site Selections" and manually selected premium platforms with DA >70-ish, then let it use ALL the Web 2.0/profiles premium accounts for the T2 to the Web 2.0  T1. This is quite easy(ish) to set-up using the Wizard.

I'll wait for more URLs to get index then start hitting them with a mix of Ranker/GSA T2 (GSA T3).

For info, these were the amount of links I got:

Article Directory 1 Link Set 2
    PDF 1 Link Set 5
    Social Bookmarking 1 Link Set  94
    Social Network 1 Link Set 47
    Social Network 2 Link Set 155 (T2)
    Web 2.0 Profile 1 Link Set 52
    Web 2.0 Profile 2 Link Set 457 (T2)
    Grand Total 812

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    12348766754 I have some tests online right now with T1, 2 and 3 as contextual and all tiers are going to an indexer.

Been checking my old projects analytics today and the traffic has been dropping on almost all of them since Penguin 4 it seems :(. The rankings are holding but I think long tails are dropping off maybe, tbh I have no idea going to have to look into it.

@greenjohnAre those 812 your tier one?
    edited December 2016
    @shaun let me know the results. Gonna try it tomorrow as well.

The total of 812 links of @greenjohn are T1 and T2 combined, i think.

Tier 1;
    Article Directory 1 Link Set 2
    PDF 1 Link Set 5
    Social Bookmarking 1 Link Set 94
    Social Network 1 Link Set 47
    Web 2.0 Profile 1 Link Set 52

Tier 2;
    Web 2.0 Profile 2 Link Set 457 (T2)
    Social Network 2 Link Set 155 (T2)
    Ah I totally missed the post where he broke his link countdown, perhaps it is the link count that is causing you problems, 812 links is not very many.

The site I mentioned earlier with T1, 2 and 3 all being sent to an indexing service currently has 147,513 tier three links built to if from Ranker X and I plan to increase this further.
  • @shaun - are these projects where the links came from ser?
  • @shaun 147513 unique domains as well...? :open_mouth: Or Just blast it over a few sites. Last thing is what.i probably will do (have around 19k targets, working on more).
    @redrays the T1, 2 and 3 to the indexer site? Some is SER most is RX.

@12348766754 nah duplicate domains.
  • edited December 2016
    To confirm, @12348766754 had it right in terms of the T1/T2 breakdown. Only thing to add is that the T2's only go to the T1 Web 2.0s. So I have a current T1:T2 ratio of 1:13....need to build this out a bit :)

Forgot to add in a previous post, the high DA, DF profile links contain a decent block (I think the full article) of text.

• @shaun "The site I mentioned earlier with T1, 2 and 3 all being sent to an indexing service currently has 147,513 tier three links built to if from Ranker X and I plan to increase this further"

You using all RankerX platforms for T3?
    edited December 2016
    @GreenJohn the tier 3(SER) is built to RankerX tier 2, I'd believe.
    @greenjohn nah I am very specific on what I let rankerx build, I have a post planned to explain my logic for it but it will take a while to get ready.
    edited December 2016
    As far as I can tell, you only use social networks @Shaun :-P

Edit;
    @Shaun do you make use of trackbacks at t3? 
    and/or pingbacks
  • Anyone use RankerX for PBN management (posting)?
  • @Shaun is there a possibility we could talk about my page once (just 1 webpage to save your time)? 
    I'd rather send you the link in private though, since it's a real money site, nothing like a test site.

So I am sure I covered up the right things. 
  • Quick question (as this thread has got me thinking): If I'm using Rx T1, Rx+GSA T2 and all links are sent to an indeing service....do I still need an "indexing" (i.e. blog/image/guestbook) GSA T2 layer??
  • @GreenJohn I heard, in previous posts, when you use Tier 3 you do not have to use indexer.
    If you use indexer you do not have to use a tier 3. 

Though, im doing both now... let's see what happens next :-P
  • @shaun - I meant your sites that are taking a beating post Penguin 4. My real question is what's causing it?
    edited December 2016
    p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #1e79a7} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #1e79a7; background-color: #ffffff; min-height: 14.0px} p.p3 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #1e79a7; background-color: #ffffff} p.p4 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #ff0084; background-color: #ffffff} p.p5 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #ff0084; background-color: #ffffff; min-height: 14.0px} span.s1 {-webkit-text-stroke: 0px #000000} span.s2 {font: 15.0px 'Lucida Grande'; font-kerning: none; color: #1e79a7; background-color: #ffffff} span.s3 {background-color: #ffffff} span.s4 {-webkit-text-stroke: 0px #1e79a7} span.s5 {font: 15.0px 'Lucida Grande'; font-kerning: none; color: #ff0084; background-color: #f8f8f8; -webkit-text-stroke: 0px #ff0084} span.s6 {font: 15.0px 'Lucida Grande'; font-kerning: none; color: #ff0084; background-color: #f8f8f8} span.s7 {font: 15.0px 'Lucida Grande'; font-kerning: none; color: #1e79a7; background-color: #f8f8f8; -webkit-text-stroke: 0px #1e79a7}

12348766754 There are many engines within social networks though :P I plan to show my methodology with platform selection soon its just all about time mate.

Yea inbox me your link.

echanney I use SER for PBN management, works like a charm.

GreenJohn In my opinion you don’t, they may offer some help with powering them up by the main thing I used them for was indexing.

redrays Ah right I get you. My old method was 100% SER and the new sites that used that method but were created after October 17 just arnt climbing at all. I have checked the ranks for my old sites using this method and some are dropping but most are holding steady.

I have variations too where T1 and T2 is SER but some use a T3 where others use indexing services. All are currently acting the exact same.

My PBN site is holding steady and my T1 RX, T2 RX/SER, T3 SER is gaining, my T1, 3 and 3 with just RX is gaining. I have been doing nothing but typing stuff up the past few days in my free time so I havent been doing much testing as I plan to use it all as public case studies for the future now.

Edit - no idea why that crap gets put in when I type an answer up in an app rather than the website itself.

• @Shaun thank you for your reply, this is the first time you post crap; but that's due the app I supose :-P (just joking about the "p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #1" part). 

I'll send you the page right now. 
  • i'd be interesting in helping. Fresh set of eyes if needed.

• @shaun - gotcha. I'm doing a couple test projects using 3 tiers of SER (two contextual tiers and a junk t3) on some domains with decent rankings that stalled out. I'll post here if I see any movement. Gonna try to get up and running with RankerX next week.
  • @shaun, sure mate I'd be happy to. Never even got this notification for tag, just by chance reading through this and seen it!

• Btw what do you guys use to figure out new footprints? footprint factory?
  • @anth20 the tag went wrong somewhere. Normally when i click on IT, IT opens the account. By your tag it doesnt work.

@angrykor are you talking about 'reviewing' my onpage factors? -> @shaun has new footprints, and advises Footprint Factory for IT. I only have the extra custom engines of @1linklist
    redrays when was the domain first created? The symptom of not climbing is only happening on ones started after October.

@anth20 cheers mate.

@angrykor yea, I used to use the free version but a few people have said it has been limited even more so you can do less with it now to try get people to buy the real one.

12348766754 I would try to double the content length on that page for that keyword, they keyword difficulty shouldn't be a problem.

The keyword density is crazy though no matter what calculation you use, out of the three calculations im getting 4.77%, 2.38% and 2.44% with it having 13 uses. This could work I guess but personally I would try bring that down to around 5 uses maximum.

It will be hard to workout if changes are coming from updating your KWD or from back links now but I still think it would be worth it.

I am going to do a test soon on the three main KWD calculations what one is most efficient.
    edited December 2016
    @Shaun Regarding the keyword density, is it to high for on- or off-page?
    if off-page; in the past I had someone building links for me, I already saw that one was kinda high. 
    Will add some profile backlinks to this page as well, with totally different but related keywords.

-> I'll double the amount of content right now, that's not so hard. 
    edit; the content is almost double (slightly more). Better? :-) 
    I could add more if needed, then i'll just add a part of "frequently asked questions regarding this product". 
  • Does anyone of you knows the following;

I do not mind if GSA SER posts all tier 2 URLS on the same domain for Tier 3(in same project). 
    How can I put this in the settings? I am using guestbooks, blog comments, articles and trackbacks as for now.