Skip to content

Problem With Article Forge Titles

blakew1251blakew1251 San Francisco North Bay

Hello: I am importing articles via the Article Forge API, and it is importing the content, but the title is displaying as follows:

[KEYWORD.COMES.HERE]

Is this a GSA SER issue, or an Article Forge issue?

Thanks for your help.
Blake

Comments

• blakew1251blakew1251 San Francisco North Bay

PS: Here is a full title example:

Who Else Wants To Know The Mystery Behind [KEYWORD.COMES.HERE]?

• Not sure but AF is shit for me but awesome for my friend. Same keywords produce completely different results. I spend 3-5 minutes editing each article AF produces, he can just autopost them to his sites/PBNs.

Driving me mad.

I am still using the 5 day free trial, trying to make up my mind.

I want to use it for GSA SER and my PBNs. The quality is not good enough for the business sites.

• I've used it for PBNs and money sites but heavily edited. Still beats any writer you can hire, so I'd say it's well worth the money if you do SER/PBNs.

Even £20/500w I edit theirs a fair bit. Only my own writing is good enough for money sites really, but zero time to do any of that shit any more.

I hear that! :)

I have been using Article Builder for years, but the content is becoming so old, as they never update the articles. I thought it would be a good idea to get some unique content on the buffer sites.

I am now using curated content for the business sites blog posts, although I may edit some of the AF articles for those sites. Auto post in draft mode, so that I can edit and adjust the title tags and descriptions.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    That "[KEYWORD.COMES.HERE]" is inserted by GSA Search Engine Ranker. It will be replaced by the real anchor/keyword on submission. However I try to improve the output on next update to not confuse people.
  • Just to chime in on AF I thought it was limited. It's a nice idea in principle and I really wanted it to work but found I was having to edit the articles to such an extent that it would have been quicker for me to just start with a blank page and write something from scratch than faff about with it.

Looking forward to the product that Sven has in the pipeline. There's a wide gap in the market for something decent that's for sure.

@Johan I think I agree with you.

I cancelled my trial and am also looking forward to Sven's upcoming content product.