Skip to content

How to set automatically remove monthly once unsuccessful verified urls

In my tier 1 I have 111 verified .when I check in the project->show urls->verified->verify there is only 45 URLs remaining are not available.
1.Why it is happening every time.
2.Every time I cannot able yo check like this. If the invalid (unsuccessful verified) URL are removed from the project campaign what can I do
3. How can I set automatically remove unsuccessful verified urls from my campaign monthly once

imageimage

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    In the project options you have the "re-verify existing backlinks every x minutes" option. You could try that :)
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Please tell to me how can I set? I want to remove monthly once unsuccessfully verified list.
    How can I use this function. .
    You would use the option here. It will automatically remove the verifieds that no longer have your link.

Set the time to what you want:

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I want re-verify monthly once I did the following settings.

What is the meaning of the "Skip engines with moving pages" Shall I tick it???

@webm200 - You see the text called "minutes" next to the number 43200 in your image. If you click on the word "minutes" you can change it to hours/days. It might be easier to just set it to 30 days, instead of minutes. 30 days is a long time though. I'd do it weekly or bi weekly at least.

The "skip engines with moving pages" means it will not try to reverify certain engines that having moving pages such as guestbooks. If you were to leave a link on a guestbook and reverify a week later, the link might still be there but the software won't see it because it might have moved to another page/URL. As more people leave links, your link can be pushed to a difference page/URL. That doesn't mean your link isn't there, it just means it has moved so it might be best to enable that option. 
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I have set my re-verification for 7 days
    It will automatically convert minutes

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats no bug but a feature ;) Naw seriously, SER does internally convert it always to minutes. Though you can change it to Days again if you like when clicking on that label.
  • You can re-verify every 1440 minutes. It's the magic number!
    I've used that setting for so long and it worked so well for me.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    frankmurph

re-verify process weekly once or month once is enough.
    I have re-verify my Higher tiers only.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    webm200  I would reverify your T1 once a day as if a link dies in your T1 and you only check them every 7 days all the system resources building T2 and T3 to it are all wasted. With around 100 links on T1 its only going to take you a couple of seconds for SER to check them for you so In my oppinion its well worth doing.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited November 2016
    @shaun
    Thank you very much for your advice I will follow it.
    Already I'm following your past post it's very useful of me.
    I will change my re-verify setting daily once.

How do I know if my T1 links re-verified or not??
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Right Click - Show URLs - Verified. There is a column on the far right called Live checked, I think thats the last time they were verified but TBH i just trust SER to do it now.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Without re-verification ticked some verified URL automatically hide.I have watched more time my verified link count going to less.

But I'm not sure. I just watched the changes.